The Multiverse

mthamson

I am not going to travel immediately, as much as I would like that, I have alot of healing I need to do before I'm ready.

By the way, if you really are a multiverse traveller, what do you think of the possibility of what we consider fictional worlds existing?

My estimations are establishment of travel concepts within the next 3 years and travel capabilities within the next 10. This is providing the continuation of inquiry into the physical concepts and development of a society willing to accept implications. There are certain criteria that must be met before intervention of my brane. Once met, several teams of various purposes will travel here to begin connection and establishment of travel. Total time to basic travel capability after this event is approximately 16 months.

What do you mean by "fictional worlds"?

Krish

Something to read about...

Multiverse - Wikipedia

It is more like ""interpenetrating dimensions", "parallel dimensions", "parallel worlds", "parallel realities", "quantum realities", "alternate realities", "alternate timelines", "alternate dimensions", and "dimensional planes". "

That is it...the idea is that there are more Multi-Verses across the time and space, but even big guys do not know what it is, or where they are...outside our Multi-Verse.

It is like, you live in Australia. Consider other countries as Dimensions...that make the Whole Earth (Multi-Verse). But Mars is a different Multi-Verse...kinda thing...

So, you have Grays dimension that is in another Universe which is part of us as OUR Multi-Verse...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Space, the final frontier....These are the stories of the Star Ship Paranormalis, its fourteen year mission to explore strange new theories and concepts.....To seek out new members and new civilisations, to boldly go where no website has gone before!!....:eek: :D :alien:..

Featuring Captain Num7...First Lieutenant Classicalfan...Science Officer Timeflipper...Radio Officer mariya94...Medic TnWatchdog...Engineer Einstein...Including the membership crew, of the Star Ship Paranormalis 1701 (y):cool:..

Last edited:

mthamson

The worlds and places as portrayed in our tv shows, movies, video games, etc.

Dramatizations of novel future concepts are estimations of possibilities. Not all become realized within a brane and not all are tangible. However, enough predictions will undoubtedly lead to realized events. There is also philosophy involved with the statistics of multiverses. If a concept is created, it becomes probable, and therefore can generate a potential for divergence. This means that an unrealized portrayal in this brane may be real within another. This makes the proof of travelers difficult, at least I have found. A statement of "future" events that do not become true within this brane may be true in the brane the traveler is from. Therefore, their statements are both false and true, but only the false can be seen. This assumes that their premise is true that they actually traveled. This means that this community is tasked with deciphering false presented "predictions", under the models of false-false and false-true. Neither can be proven. This is part of why brane connections require such careful vetting of the population. A population must be willing to accept false-true statements as a potential for true in the connected brane.

For example: I state that I am a traveler from a different brane, and that travel is possible within this brane with minimal effort.

Models are- realization of event : acceptance of statements

False-false: Travel is not yet capable in this brane, and I am deemed not truthful in my statements. Concept is rejected. Travel is not explored, statement of false-false remains.

False-true: Travel is not yet capable in this brane, and I am deemed truthful in my statements. Concept is accepted. Travel is explored and realized, statement becomes true-true.

True-true/false (no intervention): Trickier. I state that in one month, weather patterns will violently change causing massive famine in currently habitable areas. Event becomes true. Did I estimate a possibility or did I know the outcome? This will divide a population into true-false and true-true. Doubt will now exist within the interested population. Since events true to my brane do not cause absolute truth in this brane, any future statements will now fall to the side of doubt. If I next say: in one year, energy consumption will prompt intervention by an extra-solar group, and this event does not occur, the population will retroactively apply false-false and true-false models.

So take, for example, cellular phones as an extension of prior estimations in science fiction. Were the initial estimations and timeline false-true or true-true? Did the initial concept come from the direct knowledge that the technology would exist, or did the creation of a false known concept cause the population to develop into a true event? The problem is, the development in this instance was under the assumption that the initial concept was false. What if my brane provided schematics to a travel device today? Would proof be reactive or inherent? Would the technology be assumed to be developed within this brane? Is your cellular phone the product of dreamed concepts or intervened technology? Is a large enough technology dangerous to a population unwilling to accept the origin?

StarTraveller94

Dramatizations of novel future concepts are estimations of possibilities. Not all become realized within a brane and not all are tangible. However, enough predictions will undoubtedly lead to realized events. There is also philosophy involved with the statistics of multiverses. If a concept is created, it becomes probable, and therefore can generate a potential for divergence. This means that an unrealized portrayal in this brane may be real within another. This makes the proof of travelers difficult, at least I have found. A statement of "future" events that do not become true within this brane may be true in the brane the traveler is from. Therefore, their statements are both false and true, but only the false can be seen. This assumes that their premise is true that they actually traveled. This means that this community is tasked with deciphering false presented "predictions", under the models of false-false and false-true. Neither can be proven. This is part of why brane connections require such careful vetting of the population. A population must be willing to accept false-true statements as a potential for true in the connected brane.

For example: I state that I am a traveler from a different brane, and that travel is possible within this brane with minimal effort.

Models are- realization of event : acceptance of statements

False-false: Travel is not yet capable in this brane, and I am deemed not truthful in my statements. Concept is rejected. Travel is not explored, statement of false-false remains.

False-true: Travel is not yet capable in this brane, and I am deemed truthful in my statements. Concept is accepted. Travel is explored and realized, statement becomes true-true.

True-true/false (no intervention): Trickier. I state that in one month, weather patterns will violently change causing massive famine in currently habitable areas. Event becomes true. Did I estimate a possibility or did I know the outcome? This will divide a population into true-false and true-true. Doubt will now exist within the interested population. Since events true to my brane do not cause absolute truth in this brane, any future statements will now fall to the side of doubt. If I next say: in one year, energy consumption will prompt intervention by an extra-solar group, and this event does not occur, the population will retroactively apply false-false and true-false models.

So take, for example, cellular phones as an extension of prior estimations in science fiction. Were the initial estimations and timeline false-true or true-true? Did the initial concept come from the direct knowledge that the technology would exist, or did the creation of a false known concept cause the population to develop into a true event? The problem is, the development in this instance was under the assumption that the initial concept was false. What if my brane provided schematics to a travel device today? Would proof be reactive or inherent? Would the technology be assumed to be developed within this brane? Is your cellular phone the product of dreamed concepts or intervened technology? Is a large enough technology dangerous to a population unwilling to accept the origin?
If I wanted to begin travelling as soon as possible, would you be willing to assist?