The mystery of Deja Vu

Logical Mind

What Is Deja Vu and where does it come from?

The term originates from the French, meaning 'Already Seen” first used by Emile Boirac, a French psychic researcher.

The phenomenon is a sudden feeling of familiarity, as many of you already know, while in a completely new place, or that you’ve had the exact same conversation with someone before.

The other day I was talking to a man about diet and eating healthy and all of a sudden I have the feeling I have had this conversation with this person before to the point I was aware what he was about to say next and how I would respond.

The thing is a mystery even for experts yet I theorize Deja could be the effect of our activities in our astral body while sleeping, and then when awake we duplicate the experience.

Regarding the familiarity of a new place you have never visited before there is the possibility the experience originally took place in another alternate reality.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
The happenings of Deja Vu have always intrigued me

[Regarding the familiarity of a new place you have never visited before there is the possibility the experience originally took place in another alternate reality.]

Alternate-Future-Past Realities intertwined...yet separate.
The scene from the movie (Interstellar) where Cooper follows Navy Seal Robot 'TARS'
into a black hole, to eventually land in what they called a 'Fifth Dimensional Tesseract'.

I found the time concepts terribly interesting.

How else could someone dream/envision something of the future to have it
play out accurately at some sort of predestinated time?

I had this happen to me when I was very young and I remember it fairly well.
I was like 9 or 10 years old, I remember the dialect to this day.

I had asked my teacher where to go if you (suddenly) feel sick......:sick:

A week or so later...it actually happened, my dream became reality.

I will never forget it. :alien:

Logical Mind

The happenings of Deja Vu have always intrigued me

[Regarding the familiarity of a new place you have never visited before there is the possibility the experience originally took place in another alternate reality.]

Alternate-Future-Past Realities intertwined...yet separate.
The scene from the movie (Interstellar) where Cooper follows Navy Seal Robot 'TARS'
into a black hole, to eventually land in what they called a 'Fifth Dimensional Tesseract'.

I found the time concepts terribly interesting.

How else could someone dream/envision something of the future to have it
play out accurately at some sort of predestinated time?

I had this happen to me when I was very young and I remember it fairly well.
I was like 9 or 10 years old, I remember the dialect to this day.

I had asked my teacher where to go if you (suddenly) feel sick......:sick:

A week or so later...it actually happened, my dream became reality.

I will never forget it. :alien:

In some occasions in our dreams we experience a probable future of something bad that will take place, but it is possible to nullify a bad dream with positive images.

If you have a nightmare and able to remember it while awake you can reverse, with visualizations and positive affirmations, the negativity of it event by event, so turning the upsetting dream into something pleasant, that way you don't have to worry about it since it has been erased and replaced with positive images.

TimeFlipper

In some occasions in our dreams we experience a probable future of something bad that will take place, but it is possible to nullify a bad dream with positive images.

If you have a nightmare and able to remember it while awake you can reverse, with visualizations and positive affirmations, the negativity of it event by event, so turning the upsetting dream into something pleasant, that way you don't have to worry about it since it has been erased and replaced with positive images.
Are you just mixing up bad dreams and positve images with Deja Vu, which are flash backs of something thats going to happen anyway, for good or for bad?

Wind7

Staff

I've actually done this but,
It was a long time ago.

Seems that there was a cutting off point as I grew older.
I very rarely have deja vu anymore.

Trithinium

What Is Deja Vu and where does it come from?

The term originates from the French, meaning 'Already Seen” first used by Emile Boirac, a French psychic researcher.

The phenomenon is a sudden feeling of familiarity, as many of you already know, while in a completely new place, or that you’ve had the exact same conversation with someone before.

The other day I was talking to a man about diet and eating healthy and all of a sudden I have the feeling I have had this conversation with this person before to the point I was aware what he was about to say next and how I would respond.

The thing is a mystery even for experts yet I theorize Deja could be the effect of our activities in our astral body while sleeping, and then when awake we duplicate the experience.

Regarding the familiarity of a new place you have never visited before there is the possibility the experience originally took place in another alternate reality.
I think that happens because for some reason someone has to roll time backwards and move it back to where it was so we pass over ourselves again getting that familiar feeling.

Hilton.P

long story short . energy etc cant loose just transform(they say is correct ) + considering time is continuum one x energy or whatever will be present in 10 years originatin from your energy of today (chain actions feelings emotions etc that will bring to y while you do x and its correct action gives reaction) + hipothetically speaking timetraveling possible= you feel the energy feeling emotion and why not even thoughts of y while at x .
scientifically sensatelly explained by scientist of the past deja vu= an action feeling emotion etc almost the same of the past as for much irrelevant it is it looks like you did it before wich means you almost did it the same but you dont remember just your consience and hidden fragments of your memory does

Wind7

Staff
I experience deja vu all the time... I don't necessarily like it, it makes me feel anxious like something bad is about to happen.

I have experienced Jamais Vu.

Jamais vu, sometimes regarded as the opposite of déjà vu, is the intense feeling that the current circumstances are novel and strange, while objectively realizing that they have, indeed, been previously experienced.

It is a sobering thought that both Deja Vu and Jamais Vu are some times tied in to seizures.