The Mystery of Perfection Unveiled

Logical Mind

Is perfection a state of absolute rest where there is nothing to be accomplished since the individual has supposedly reached a level of wisdom and so free from having to take additional steps to climb into higher levels? Is perfection, as is usually believed to be, a state of absolute inactivity, a perpetual boring inaction where there is nothing else to do?

That is impossible, I am convinced.

Take for instance the fact that the earth is growing, the universe expanding and pushing all celestial objects away from each other, a growth and expansion that seems to be unending, an active phenomena of infinite advancement a never ending metamorphosis.

What we have on planet earn now is a sort of hard to accomplish perfection a state at times of painful progression and that is the difference between us and other advanced societies of the galaxy, although not all, which seem to be involved in positive levels of permanent transformation. I believe that what is taking place right now in our planet in a primitive way is perfection, a growth leading into unending levels of change.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

nicely said.
however it sounds like a spiritual hallmark greeting card.
those ideas about painful progression being good and proper for growth usually sounds only good when thought about in academic terms. Not exactly when it happens to yourself.

anyways, it does seem like god makes things happen simultaneously for multiple purposes.
still though the idea that an infinite god has no choice other than to cause pain for growth implies a very cruel god. He can create everything but can't create a system that causes growth without pain, idk man.

My interpretation about painful growth is there's something god doesn't understand. He asked us before incarnation to help him get rid of it but the only way to know how to experience it. Like a giant intelligence gathering operation. All other arguments suggest god is cruel.

Can't have it both ways. All arguments boil down to two possibilities. 1)infinite and cruel god 2)limited and nice god. What horrifies you more?

This mainly is what turns off most people from religion and new age ideas. They all promote a cruel god relationship from their spiritual stockholm syndrome.

Logical Mind

Thanks for the comments, philosopher

First of all God is Love, and as such the source of health, abundance joy and freedom and once you understand that you start feeling better and on your way to find solutions.

No religion involved.

I understand where you are coming from that when we go through tribulations we tend to forget that the adversity is teaching us a lesson, but it is essential to understand that Divine Love is incapable of generating pain and/or suffering in anyone and that once we understand that Omnipotent Goodness is not responsible for limitations of any kind then we are on our way to find the peace we long for.

God being absolute light and Love is totally impossible for an omnipresent goodness to even be aware of evil of any sort: problems, injustice, pollution, crime, sickness, death. rebirth, including the illusion of time, space, stars, galaxies and universes.

Religions, as you say, have a very limited concept of what God is and instead of been and instrument for liberation religions have turned into an obstacle used, sometimes ignorantly and at other instances maliciously, to control the people through fear for their own gain namely power and money.

See Science and Health by Mary Baker Eddy, in my opinion the best book about God, yet it is good idea to stay away from religious organizations of any kind.

That is what I did.

Peace profound

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Is perfection a state of absolute rest where there is nothing to be accomplished since the individual has supposedly reached a level of wisdom and so free from having to take additional steps to climb into higher levels? Is perfection, as is usually believed to be, a state of absolute inactivity, a perpetual boring inaction where there is nothing else to do?

That is impossible, I am convinced.

Take for instance the fact that the earth is growing, the universe expanding and pushing all celestial objects away from each other, a growth and expansion that seems to be unending, an active phenomena of infinite advancement a never ending metamorphosis.

What we have on planet earn now is a sort of hard to accomplish perfection a state at times of painful progression and that is the difference between us and other advanced societies of the galaxy, although not all, which seem to be involved in positive levels of permanent transformation. I believe that what is taking place right now in our planet in a primitive way is perfection, a growth leading into unending levels of change.
Perfection though is just a word representing meaning, which is assigned an importance in a numeral based value system. To claim something is objectively perfect is to claim something exists that does not exist; without having an inkling of what it is. "absolute rest" well if you have nothing to strive for because you can do anything and know everything and if perfection is defined subjectively as being able to do everything, well to correct that that being can't make itself nothing then make itself something again because nothing would be there to do anything. Also, it could not make itself not all powerful and not able to become alpowerful again no matter what it does then make itself all powerful again, and so on. Nothing can be created out of nothing because nothing is there for something to be, hence all that exists always existed and will exist forever.

also, you seem to assume that the universe is a certain way because of a theory, and the way the earth is because of your senses; if you wanted to become logical and knowledgable, not wise, as it is just an adoption of a societies baseless opinions, or atleast how I define it; you would question everything everything about everything as when nothing is questioned nothing is learned, and nothing is learned without questioning because understanding is only gained through questioning, could provide proofs. True a small percent of the population may have increased their mental capacities but the rest is mostly the same, which only manifests in different ways throughout history, if it is accurate from textbooks.

I like the concept and feelings of "peace", "happyness", "calmness", and so on, and a bit of spirituality but don't blindly assume the universe is a certain way just to feel those feelings. My advise is to think logically and then associate those feeling with those thoughts, win win subjectively instead of win lose. Spirituality is all about understanding and transendence right, but without logical proofs to back it up it is probally no more then a positive version of materialistic religion. Until it involves a bit, only the parts about the third eye and pressure points are somewhat accurate. Personally, I think there is no such thing as reacarnation, you never die because everything exists which I can provide proofs for, therefore your consciousness is never destroyed, a perfect copy of every base unit of time of your consciousness exist and always will.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

God being absolute light and Love is totally impossible for an omnipresent goodness to even be aware of evil of any sort:

You ignore a lot of scriptures that say that Yahweh created and maintains all the possible goods and evils.

You also seem to think that genocide and infantiside, homophobia and misogyny, all from Yahweh and his vile religions, as good moral tenets.

Do you?

Regards
DL