The NEW Battlestar Galactica?

Unintentional

I don't get SciFi Channel, so can anyone clue me in if this worth going out of my way to watch? I already download Atlantis because I don't have SciFi, should I add this to my weekly downloads?

I really loved the Loren Green version.

Unintentional

I finally found the scoop on the NEW BS Galactica.

Right now, it is ONLY on SkyOne, a UK Channel. It will be show on Sci-Fi Channel come January. SkyOne is getting the head start because they paid for exclusive showings until January. Hope you lucky Euros enjoy your BattleStar Galactica. We Americans will have to wait until Januray! :angry:

Oh well! :p

ZeoEmeraude

Well, I own the BattleStar Galactica video game for PS2, and it has an exclusive trailer for the new series on SciFi. To be honest, I loved the old series (with Dirk Bennidect as Starbuck) and this one puts a new spin on an old storyline. First off, the "Cylons" are no longer walking can-openers, but have human forms. Secondly, the series takes place before Adama led them to Earth. Lastly, if you loved the old one, you will love this new series.....(the Vipers look awesome and the special effects that are used are killer!!!!!) I had heard that we Americans get to see it in January, so the wait isn't long.....TiVo works wonders for the busy professional. See the series ppl.....this one might replace Andromeda as the next best show on t.v.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

It rocks !!! Completely and totally awesome. It makes the original series look like a low budget pilot show... the effects... yum yum.

I've got the original 2 Pilots on DVD and the rest saved with Sky plus, so they are on Hard Disk... come on over, have a drink and watch at you leisure.

ZeoEmeraude

Originally posted by Grayson@Nov 24 2004, 04:14 AM
It rocks !!! Completely and totally awesome. It makes the original series look like a low budget pilot show... the effects... yum yum.

I've got the original 2 Pilots on DVD and the rest saved with Sky plus, so they are on Hard Disk... come on over, have a drink and watch at you leisure.

Yo Grayson,
That show is my weakness.....that and the original Star Trek. I will be "Super Glued" to my t.v to watch this awesome series. It is my hope that it knocks these other little petty shows off the mark. All we need now is a "Macross" series in live action. If that happens, I will die a happy man.

Tigge

Re: The NEW Battlestar Galactica?

Maybe its just me or that I had a bad start watching this new serie....

I heard about this serie from a few friends over the net so I thought I'd give it a go. But I found the pilot very messy and it ended up with me not having a friggin clue what was going on :)
So I stopped watching it...