The New Betz Sphere?

OakFieldAlienz444

It's 2022 is that really the best we can do picture wise.

Actually, due to the fact it's 2022 you literally can not prove hardly anything because
all photos mean nothing due to the fact the most advancement that's been made is in
high tech fakery. I can't send a UFO into your house. This forum is of a speculative nature.
I found the story interesting. If you don't? All you have to do is look away and go to another topic
We may eventually get iron-clad proof. We probably won't. That isn't my fault. Sorry.

Wind7

Staff
Actually, due to the fact it's 2022 you literally can not prove hardly anything because
all photos mean nothing due to the fact the most advancement that's been made is in
high tech fakery. I can't send a UFO into your house. This forum is of a speculative nature.
I found the story interesting. If you don't? All you have to do is look away and go to another topic
We may eventually get iron-clad proof. We probably won't. That isn't my fault. Sorry.

@OakFieldAlienz444

BlastTyrant wasn't talking about you,
he was referring to the source material/link photography.

Chill.

BlastTyrant

Sounds to me like you take blurry pictures lol.