The New Civil War

XDrFirefly

The New Civil War

I was looking around on the net, and a lot of people are talking about another civil war. So, I read what they had to say, remember that John Titor said some things about a future civil war. I read some stuff on that. Then, I went to my history books. I searched for my older history book, and my history books I purchased from Civil War battle sites. Being from the area where John Brown was from I did some research on him, and other activist of the time. (For the Union and the Confederacy.) After all of this I started to look at past election maps. (Clinton and W.) Ok, anyways enough of the explaining how I got to the point I got to. The new brake up the country would be very weird. Here is my guess.

Civilwar05.JPG
Civil War Map Idea[attachmentid=206]

Purple States : West Coast Union - This area would go with whoever let them keep there own laws and their own rights. Would not be hostile between borders. Not much change with in the states. Capital : California Major City ???

Gray States: United States of America. Marshall Law would rule, Border Conflicts, a very Us vs. Them attitude. Would keep the name for namesake. ?We didn?t leave?
Capital: Atlanta, GA Denver, CO or Houston TX

Tan States: United Area of North America. A very PC name to not upset anyone. Would be able to have friendly trade deal with West Coast Union if it wasn?t for the U.S. of America. Term oil in some of the Major city. Some of the population upset about leaving the U.S. of America. Capital: D.C if Virginia went Tan, if not maybe in Iowa, or in that area.

Red States: These are states that would have difficultly picking side. It would depend what the reason of secession was.

Virginia and North Carolina would follow the War Veteran leader, and want state rights.

Florida- Where ever the money was going. My guess goes Tan.

Montana- Where is that state? Isn?t that part of Canada? lol I have no idea where it would go.

Nevada- Sin City would set the pace (I bet West Coast Union)

Utah ? Mormon?s would have the finally say ( W.C.U or maybe even U.A. of N. A)

So, if you have anything else you?d like to add that would be fun.

Thanks!

-Dr FF

hellrazor

The New Civil War

Originally posted by :LOL:rFirefly@Dec 18 2004, 06:35 AM
I was looking around on the net, and a lot of people are talking about another civil war. So, I read what they had to say, remember that John Titor said some things about a future civil war. I read some stuff on that. Then, I went to my history books. I searched for my older history book, and my history books I purchased from Civil War battle sites. Being from the area where John Brown was from I did some research on him, and other activist of the time. (For the Union and the Confederacy.) After all of this I started to look at past election maps. (Clinton and W.) Ok, anyways enough of the explaining how I got to the point I got to. The new brake up the country would be very weird. Here is my guess.

Civilwar05.JPG
Civil War Map Idea[attachmentid=206]

Purple States : West Coast Union - This area would go with whoever let them keep there own laws and their own rights. Would not be hostile between borders. Not much change with in the states. Capital : California Major City ???

Gray States: United States of America. Marshall Law would rule, Border Conflicts, a very Us vs. Them attitude. Would keep the name for namesake. ?We didn?t leave?
Capital: Atlanta, GA Denver, CO or Houston TX

Tan States: United Area of North America. A very PC name to not upset anyone. Would be able to have friendly trade deal with West Coast Union if it wasn?t for the U.S. of America. Term oil in some of the Major city. Some of the population upset about leaving the U.S. of America. Capital: D.C if Virginia went Tan, if not maybe in Iowa, or in that area.

Red States: These are states that would have difficultly picking side. It would depend what the reason of secession was.

Virginia and North Carolina would follow the War Veteran leader, and want state rights.

Florida- Where ever the money was going. My guess goes Tan.

Montana- Where is that state? Isn?t that part of Canada? lol I have no idea where it would go.

Nevada- Sin City would set the pace (I bet West Coast Union)

Utah ? Mormon?s would have the finally say ( W.C.U or maybe even U.A. of N. A)

So, if you have anything else you?d like to add that would be fun.

Thanks!

-Dr FF

dont think if so it prolly be long way off.

hellrazor

The New Civil War

johntitor is a fake some retard who is sat in a big house making loads of money under diffrent name from his site, hunting down theorys and diagrams to post on his site so he can take credit for it before anyone notices it came from someone who prolly dont even know john titor has been using their diagrams as been posted to so many places they cant blaim titor for stealing.

now he has a site like he has and as populare as it is do you think anyone gonna beleave someone if they said i came up with that diagram even if people did know titor was using their diagrams noone beleave em, same with his socalled theorys.

sosuemetoo

The New Civil War

Originally posted by hellrazor@Dec 21 2004, 04:37 AM
johntitor is a fake some retard who is sat in a big house making loads of money under diffrent name from his site, hunting down theorys and diagrams to post on his site so he can take credit for it before anyone notices it came from someone who prolly dont even know john titor has been using their diagrams as been posted to so many places they cant blaim titor for stealing.

now he has a site like he has and as populare as it is do you think anyone gonna beleave someone if they said i came up with that diagram even if people did know titor was using their diagrams noone beleave em, same with his socalled theorys.

Where do I begin?

1. Razor, you need to use proper english grammer on our site. It makes it easier for people to understand what you are saying. Punctuation and capitalization are also helpful.

2. There is no need to copy the entire post you are replying to, then writing two sentences. Copy part of it, or just address the person you are replying to.

3. Please have some facts to back up your opinions. Saying that John Titor is fake and a retard is inflammatory. It's as if you are trying to pick a fight. Providing a link to what you are referring to is also beneficial. Simply stating "john titor's" site is not enough. Oliver Williams runs JohnTitor.com. John Titor posted on timetravelinstitute.com. John also posted on c2c.

Carry on Ladies and Gentlemen.

StarLord

The New Civil War

Pyro,

Not if they are working in that very large White building in DC and happen to be where the buck stops.

XDrFirefly

The New Civil War

Hmm... I guess everyone is totally missing the point. I wasn't stating that John Titor was correct. I just thought it would be fun to try to figure out how the country would divide. People are from alot of different area including over seas. I was just wondering what other people thought of this. Maybe I should ask the question, If you would guess how the country would divide how would u divide it. If you copy the picture and use "paint" you can do your own colouring...

Thanks

- Dr FF

Mai

The New Civil War

From what I see/hear/read, I don't think there will be a second American Civil War anytime soon. You have a lot of people who are not happy with the current administration, you have a lot of evidence for vote fraud/irregularities, but you don't have a big event that would drive people into action. Everybody thought the election is going to be such a big event, but it looks like (from what I read and from the Americans I talk to) people just don't want to take action.

However-- in the unlikely event that a Civil War will erupt in the USA, I think that the divide will be between supporters of the current administration and those who oppose it. The two groups are completely different and opposite to each other in almost every aspect.

hellrazor

The New Civil War

Ok sorry about grammer, im only trying to get the point across that titors sites and storys are being sold and who ever put them together or published them is making millions.