The New HDR should be BIGGER

OakFieldAlienz444

It should be a gigantic device that you lie down on filled with copper coils and all kinds of crystals, like literally every type of
crystal on Earth almost. It should have a wearable helmet.

The original Quantum Radionics Enhancer Helmet could be converted with enough skill, got mine off Ebay.

Thoughts?

I'm planning on someday (but not immediately) building something like this.
If anyone wants to help with suggestions or anything else send me a PM.

Tron1

What are you smoking? Your supposed time donate the HDR not build bigger. It will be as light as a cell phone one day.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I like the idea of a bigger one, as in more powerful and effective. But it would also make sense to have a smaller one you can carry in your pocket.

TimeFlipper

It should be a gigantic device that you lie down on filled with copper coils and all kinds of crystals, like literally every type of

The original Quantum Radionics Enhancer Helmet could be converted with enough skill, got mine off Ebay.

Thoughts?

Its of no use planning to make a gigantic HDR, until you first learn how to build the standard model :rolleyes:..
All kinds of copper coils and crystals will do exactly, what? o_O..
What do you think your skilfully converted Quantum Radionics Enhancer Helmet will do for the HDR? :unsure:..

Mayhem

Zenith

Thoughts?

Have you got a pic of this helmet, did a search but not sure its what you have?

OakFieldAlienz444

I like the idea of a bigger one, as in more powerful and effective. But it would also make sense to have a smaller one you can carry in your pocket.

I'm thinking of like something similar to a healing bed like a more realistic Med Bed in combination with a much smaller device
like the STM Space Time Modulator but even smaller sure.

THIS IS THE HELMET THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, AND THESE MOFOS GO FOR LOTS OF MONEY:

Nanz93

No sirve de nada planear hacer un HDR gigantesco, hasta que aprenda a construir el modelo estándar :Rodar los ojos:.
Todo tipo de bobinas de cobre y cristales harán exactamente, ¿qué? o_O..
¿Qué crees que hará tu casco de potenciador de radiónica cuántica hábilmente convertido para el HDR? :inseguro:..
I know from someone that Is building a new modelo of HDR, works with NEGATIVE ENERGY, Is the correcto to save the health. The HDR of Steven Gibbs works with POSITIVE ENERGY, its for that because the brain fries when you use the machine.