The New World Order

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The New World Order

kc wildman said:
you could see this predic. at any time now. the media is throwing the term around again. and the banks may vary well be the last straw:confused:
Yeah, I've read stuff about this too. One world economy. That's some kind of world order.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Yeah, I've read stuff about this too. One world economy. That's some kind of world order.

Great. Now we can all get screwed the same way...American Style:rolleyes:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

They'll need to convince the sheeps that it's a good idea. This ain't gonna be really hard to do anyway.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I wonder if we can end up with having the Amero in America, North and South. I'm not sure if it would be a good thing...

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
I wonder if we can end up with having the Amero in America, North and South. I'm not sure if it would be a good thing...

I am sure it would not be a good thing. Would be good for the politicians to have better control but certainly not for the people. Why do we actually need politicians??? That is almost the most unproductive work on earth. They should all be send to the salt mines for at least 5 years each, regardless of their wealth.
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

they will be forced to issue a new money. its the in the plan. thats how they will cleanout everyones retirement funds/savings at once. oh yeh takin your money out now, won't work either the exchange rate will bust us all. so we work for food,shelter.

you load 16 tons and what do you get
another day older and deeper in debt

gonzogirl

jurgen36 said:
I am sure it would not be a good thing. Would be good for the politicians to have better control but certainly not for the people. Why do we actually need politicians??? That is almost the most unproductive work on earth. They should all be send to the salt mines for at least 5 years each, regardless of their wealth.
Regards

Out of sight out of mind! sounds good to me...

Harte

Numenorean7 said:
Numie,

Wake up.

We've had a single world economy for twenty years or more.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Harte said:
Numie,

Wake up.

We've had a single world economy for twenty years or more.

Harte
We don't have a universal curency all around the world, and the economy isn't ruled entirely by one single "group" of people: it's still divided by countries, and entities, isn't it?