the next gen HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Good day everyone, its been awhile and recently everyone learn the passing of the Inventor of the HDR , mr Steven Gibss
he was in his mid 70, we all thank him for the invention that sparked tons of debate and gave me a whole lot of work over the last 18+ years , i ve made several HDR and many of my own version

But since his passing, we are in need of a new device that will perform better and yield positive result without jeopadarzing your chakkra energy ,so me and my associate are currently working on a new version that will incorporate precise msurement instrumentation and be a single device , without too many outside part, ( the magnet will be incorporated inside the machine)
So i am still waiting for outside help in regard to build a small pc chip board controller or rasberrypie chip board or arduino, i am still also trying to figure how to incorporate what we mostly agreed on what was needed to build a time machine, ( im still lacking in funds as well)

so let me know your thought on the matter and if i should spend time on this project
Sincerely
Doctor Z

Attachments

• 1592-gray.jpg
    1592-gray.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 9

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think I recall Steve did an experiment with Piezo's that had an unexpected result. He said his thumb momentarily disappeared. Sound familiar? I've read accounts of people abducted by ET's where the ET's seem to have the ability to walk through walls. Almost as if they became non-corporeal.

Think about that. Aren't we non-corporeal in the dream state? Can't we go anywhere implying time or walls are no longer barriers? So what if there are sound frequencies that could physically phase our bodies into this non-corporeal realm where our own thoughts propel us to where we want to go?

Just some interesting thoughts to explore for the next phase in time travel experiments.

steven chiverton

my pezio experiments was a sonic double slit type i had 2x 100 watts pezios secured with screws against each other and there was a gap i placed alliuminium tape around it and pierced 2 tiny hole like slit holes, and used my home made frequency generators to feed various frequencies into each of the pezios, so the sounds compress together. the results was temporarily breaking the astral lock of my right hand cupped around the front of it in front of the two slit like holes , my astral right hand come out half way and went back into my hand and i had no control over it like it had a separate life of its own .
i see you mention chukra points , no instruments can measure it nor verify it actually exists its just a fancy name , maybe the frequency points of certain organs in these bodily positions may be a better explanation . if you want ideas maybe try integration and use your own body as an interface , like i did to get a bizarre result in my scalar beamer experiment, and if your using magnets in your time machine experiments secure the magnets poles opposing like in the scalar beamer experiments and wound wires around them

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
we will take any if all new idea in consideration, there is a lot to ponder here, as we are building a entirely new device ,
remember this serie , frequency energy gravity , those element are needed in the construction of a time travel machine
cheers

OakFieldAlienz444

I think I recall Steve did an experiment with Piezo's that had an unexpected result. He said his thumb momentarily disappeared. Sound familiar? I've read accounts of people abducted by ET's where the ET's seem to have the ability to walk through walls. Almost as if they became non-corporeal.

Think about that. Aren't we non-corporeal in the dream state? Can't we go anywhere implying time or walls are no longer barriers? So what if there are sound frequencies that could physically phase our bodies into this non-corporeal realm where our own thoughts propel us to where we want to go?

Just some interesting thoughts to explore for the next phase in time travel experiments.

They do walk through walls. Laugh all you want----I was abducted and I've personally witnessed a grey alien walking through my bedroom door.
It backed up a bit and then it started moving very quickly and the door jolted and it was very loud.
Theories abound---ranging from ormus to brain power etc.

OakFieldAlienz444

NO!
do not pursue this.
You are wasting your life.

Seek and follow Christ instead.
You will not be sorry.

The guy who made the HDR considers himself a christian and calls on Jesus before attempting anything.
Side note: Seeking Jesus is what you do when you're 80 and you've tried everything else first.
You don't get to Heaven without taking a long fun stroll through Hell. JK.