The Official Arcade Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As I'm going to add more games in the Arcade from now on, this thread is going to be the place to discuss all things that as to do with it.

Got requests, games you'd like to play here? Some games aren't working properly? Unable to beat my Tetris score? Let us know here and I'll make my best to make the Arcade suit your needs. I'm not responsible if you get caught at work playing in there though, so don't be too hardcore. ;)

I'm going to post updates too, so if you want to know which games I installed recently, just keep an eye on this thread.

May 19, 2013
The latest new games I added are Yetisports games 2 to 7.

I'm going to look for some soccer games next, thanks to Khaos for the suggestion.:)

--Numenorean7

Khaos

where the wild things are
Yeah you're welcome. If I come across any games that I think would make a nice addition, I'll be sure to let you know. And yes, I've been having trouble beating your tetris score... lol.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I added 3 more games to the arcade! :)

YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing
Soccer Showdown
Flash Halo

Khaos

Just beat your Jungle Swing score, Num. :p

How about some card games. Poker, klondike. Hey maybe even minesweeper? Slots? Craps? Boxing game?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I downloaded and installed a bunch of new games, but in the end, only one of them is actually working. I guess it's not a good night to work in the arcade.

So, you can now enjoy Free Cell! You shouldn't have too much problem to beat my score on that game either, I guarantee it! ;)

TnWatchdog

I downloaded and installed a bunch of new games, but in the end, only one of them is actually working. I guess it's not a good night to work in the arcade.

So, you can now enjoy Free Cell! You shouldn't have too much problem to beat my score on that game either, I guarantee it! ;)
That is a pretty good score...I don't know how long it will hold up but good luck!

Khaos

*clicks on Instructions for Freecell*
"Every puzzle is solvable"

No... All card games are about luck and taking a chance. Same with Poker and Solitaire. They are in theory, solvable, until you make a wrong move. But you see, that is where luck and chance come into play, because you need both, to make the right moves. Its like Minesweeper, not every game is solvable.

Well at least one worked...

You shouldn't have too much problem to beat my score on that game either, I guarantee it!

That made me laugh.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I wish they'd developed this a bit more... I can't use something that looks like it was made by high school me in 1998.

Not a knock against Num, directed at the xFArcade folks.

Khaos

Time for new games? Came pretty close to beating the Free Cell score... oh... got stuck with that damn black king and all black cards :(