The paranormal and the mental issues.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I can see how going to fast too soon could cause you issues. Issues around belief structure and theology.

If you delve too far into the Occult then you leave yourself wide open to outside influences. These could drive some into mental issues. If you go too deep simple prayers of protection are of little use.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sadly, you'll find that some people who have serious mental health troubles will attribute their symptoms/issues to the paranormal. Like someone claiming to be the victim of a conspiracy for instance.

Mayhem

Zenith
Was thinking that the paranormal attracts the mental, but im not so sure.

Dont have to have interests in tis sort of stuff to be a lil crazy.

Moreover i think in general these days we are a bit crazy to be involved in the para, but what do they know lol.:)

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I know a lot of people with mental issues that are interested in the paranormal. Or they were in a psychiatry. Mental issue are not rare there.

E.g. one person thought he was YHVH, the God of the Old Testament, later he claimed to be Lucifer. the Devil and the two month or so later he was an angel.
And If you question their stories, they will even get mad, although their story is changing constantly.

There are also a lot of people that are megalomaniac. I am not surprised because they have also no problem to evoke demons, but then they wonder why they are going mad or even have suicidal thoughts. That the demons and their energy have something to do with it, they dont recognize.

If you are interested in magic and the paranormal you have to purify your soul. And also practice character development and the soul mirror. You should not have negative traits of any kind because they would grow.
To remind them of Jesus is the only thing I can do. Jesus teaching Love your neighbour as you love yourself. Is a good start for protection. But the most people are trapped in the materialistic world and their worldly desires.

But there are normal people, too. But a lot of the people in the paranormal world have or had issues. I can tell you. But almost all of those people I know through the internet. Maybe there are more crazy people there than in the normal world.

Last edited:

Negan

THE member
When it comes to spirits and the like, tt's well documented that for example, children going through puberty can cause poltergeist activity. It's also well documented that those who suffer from a mental illness such as depression can often times attract negative entities.

When I say documented, I mean documented within the paranormal community.

Now I believe that the majority if not all of those who claim to have some form of power are delusional. The same for those people who believe they're some sort of angel or otherwise.

Negative attracts negative raise your vibrations to the positive.

Now this is very prudent advice.

WOMANINBLACK

I can see how going to fast too soon could cause you issues. Issues around belief structure and theology.

If you delve too far into the Occult then you leave yourself wide open to outside influences. These could drive some into mental issues. If you go too deep simple prayers of protection are of little use.
Your absolutely spot on , my advice to those that go in too deep is , forget about prayers in this your natural living life ,its far to late for prayers, stay with what your involved with , they'll protect you . that's my opininual advice