The Phoenix Experiment modified

Parazite1986

I got pvc pipes and buckets this morning for the modified Phoenix experiment since I predicted it might rain in Missouri in the unpredictable way And ruin the experiment because of the electric current which might kill me and Tony, who is an exlover as well as a friend. So I am making the project either in the porch or in the basement (although i might have to do it in the basement). My friend and I will each pitch in a frequency generator next month and he might get electromagnetic wires for frequency generators and put them together with my help making mobius coils on the pvc pipes. If it works, a portal will come and reveals the time line. What helps us avoid baddies is that we get two vials of holy water and a Jesus candle lit in the room with prayer. I get mine either from the Catholic church via the old lady in my family or create my own. The earth will ground excess electricity as well as hold the pipes up.

i am safe yet in public after getting permission to go to stores in the morning. So I can go grocery shopping as well as given a bit of freedom outside of the house even though I have officially getting drinks From fast food joints Since June. Now I have to drink milk.

Parazite1986

And it’s cheaper to get it at Walmart although you have to have a license for it online at the ffa.gov, and I had to be very savvy by buying parts to make new drones. But the price for drone to cover my butt would be worth it

That and recreational flying

Mayhem

Zenith
Dont forget the USA gov got their Drones hacked by the Iranians a couple years ago so beware.

Parazite1986

Ok. The drone I am getting this April costs 31 dollars plus shipping and handling unless my old lady decides to get it for me with the stimulus in my savings account and orders it from Amazon.

My old lady holds the power to most of my money with the iron fist. Like the deep state does to our cash. The only way out of it is to prove I can budget my cash and get a job. Apparently it is a trap.

Back to the topic, we are getting the frequency pulse generators electromagnetic wire, and power cords for the house but the Generators must be house hold devices only. The drone will be used for gathering data from the timeline and will be submitted to my computer to show different timelines.

Then it will be posted to bit chute and make bitcoins and have YouTube run for its money since it is educational. I heard bitcoins can be transferred to my money in cash app but I am not sure how yet. Yet it seems YouTube is going to cancel time travel videos as well as conspiracy wisdoms. So I am sticking with BitChute since there are freethinkers there who are going to watch it.

TimeFlipper

I got pvc pipes and buckets this morning for the modified Phoenix experiment since I predicted it might rain in Missouri in the unpredictable way And ruin the experiment because of the electric current which might kill me and Tony, who is an exlover as well as a friend. So I am making the project either in the porch or in the basement (although i might have to do it in the basement). My friend and I will each pitch in a frequency generator next month and he might get electromagnetic wires for frequency generators and put them together with my help making mobius coils on the pvc pipes. If it works, a portal will come and reveals the time line. What helps us avoid baddies is that we get two vials of holy water and a Jesus candle lit in the room with prayer. I get mine either from the Catholic church via the old lady in my family or create my own. The earth will ground excess electricity as well as hold the pipes up.

i am safe yet in public after getting permission to go to stores in the morning. So I can go grocery shopping as well as given a bit of freedom outside of the house even though I have officially getting drinks From fast food joints Since June. Now I have to drink milk.
What exactly is the Phoenix Project?...The only reference i can find is abouut a UK psychedelic band..

Last edited: