The Planet X/nibiru/elenin Brown Dwarf Event Timeline, 2011

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a link about the alleged Planet X / Brown Dwarf timeline which is supposedly occurring as you are reading this, until November 2011.

Let's see what's next for March 15th:
March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. The astronomy people and the media should be talking about this alignment, because rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.

This gravity trough is going to be the mother of all where the planets are lined up for a game of Tug of War. The earth will be susceptible to the brown dwarf’s magnetism and flip over to match the giant’s polarity like a smaller magnet flips in space for a larger one . This is the reason why so many people are giving out warnings concerning the conjunction and pole shift on March 15, 2011. The magnetic poles are not shifting on their own at some near future time. They are being influenced and shifted gradually by the approach of Nibiru/Planet X. The Govt knows (FEMA preparing = US Govt Bunker Map) all of this and keeps people in the dark, because there is only so many spaces in their underground bunkers. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit on June 30, 2011. Keep your eye on the earth and sun distances as we continue.

I seriously have no idea if anything is going to happen. Chances are that nothing is going to happen, obviously... Now, what if?

Click here for the complete article with videos: http://jimmyprophet.wordpress.com/2...nibiruelenin-brown-dwarf-event-timeline-2011/

I'll likely update this thread once we move further into this Doomsday schedule.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a quick list of dates:

Feb 11 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.66 AU from Earth.

March 4 Nibiru breaks through solar ecliptic plane to enter northern hemisphere. 2.26 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trough
and pole shift event. Suspect Major Earthquakes (San Andreas + New Madrid, etc) Worst case scenario THE KILLSHOT? First Conjunction. 2.09 AU from Earth.

June 30 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.77 AU from Earth.

Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee position. 1.48 AU from Earth.

Aug 18 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.24 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. 0.70 AU from Earth.

Sept 25 Nibiru equidistant from Sun and Earth. Yellowstone, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Pele and Mt. Etna possibly erupting? THE KILLSHOT? Second Conjunction. 0.40 AU from Earth.

Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. The Elite going into hiding, whilst the populace scrambles in panic? 0.316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. Poleshift imminent? 0.24 AU from Earth @ 22.3 million miles.

Oct 28. End of the Mayan astrological calendar - The Age of Aquarius begins.

Nov04 Earth entering Nibiru’s/ELEnin’s tail ( Fire and Brimstone ). 0.33 AU from Earth.

Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 0.47 AU from Earth.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
According to what's being said in the video posted yesterday, the time line's next event should be around Sept. 11th and Sept. 25th.

It is said that one should expect massive quakes all around the world. I don't want to sound like a doomsdayer but this guy talks about 12 to 15 magnitude quakes. I'm not convinced about this.

Basically, Sept. starts in 2 days, we won't have to wait long until we're able to see if this time line posted above is real or not.

StarLord

If that fake planet was that close, astronomers the world over would have noticed perturbations due to it's mass and subsequent gravity being added to the mix in our Sol system. Several months ago when it entered our system. Pretty hard to hide the evidence of that much mass.

It hasn't.

And, sadly :eek: , Elly done been broked up heading for the Sun, Shucks, there goes that doom & gloom story.

If any of the time comes from the dweeb masquerading as a reverend/ priest in Alameda California, his calculations came from a broken blender in hells kitchen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nothing happened yet. Some predict a massive solar flare on the 28th and say the elites are currently hiding, or preparing to hide in their underground bunkers.

We'll see.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well its now the 27th so I doubt the big one is going to happen...
however there was that one guy who built the zombie house so who knows maybe it got caught in a traffic jam, or a DUI check point... probbley still in the fullbody scanner line at customs...

StarLord

I seriously doubt anyone is "hiding". What's to hide from?

Wait until, the 2012 hoax and nothing happens, just another day passed. Folks will have to come up with another date that the word will end regardless of who will be laughing when.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I seriously doubt anyone is "hiding". What's to hide from?

Wait until, the 2012 hoax and nothing happens, just another day passed. Folks will have to come up with another date that the word will end regardless of who will be laughing when.

If nothing happens by 2013 I'll be thoroughly disappointed... There aren't any cool sounding dates after 12/21/12.

ZeoEmeraude

I did see a vid on YouTube today showing that we got hit by a big CME...don't know if it was yesterday or today though. As for ElEnin....wasn't that supposed to happen tonight? That video Cosmo upped said it would be in the evening hours. Here is the short video I saw on the CME: