The Protests of 2017

SarahAlways

Was thinking about Titor's predictions about the civil protests today. Does anyone think maybe THIS was what he was talking about?

Yes, perhaps. And the Dapl protests could be considered a Waco-like situation, too.

gizi agresta

I used to attend many large-scale protests and organized with groups who led demonstrations in the early/ mid 2000s and have many friends and loved ones who attend today. The majority of them, including myself, had never heard of George Soros until last year.
Fake news is never substantiated with massive amounts of photographic and video evidence and if it were constructed it would be most advanced, prolifically organized scam ever and also probably the most pointless because if you did somehow have that kind of money and access it seems like there would be way more effective ways to undermine the government. As someone who works in digital and social media it would literally be impossible to covertly execute that display across social media and hide transactions of money to such a multitude of people.
There are definitely violent contingents at protests (no matter what your political affiliation) which I think is selfish, but at the very least Saturday I was told the protests were peaceful if not tame.

Fake news - and not news we do not want to hear or do not agree with - has always been about clickbait and, at its worst, sowing discontent and inflaming a divisive rhetoric. I see people politically across the board perpetuate false claims and its pervasiveness is frightening. I am not ready to accept any claims of conspiracy theory when basic group psychology suffices.

TimeFlipper

I dont really care for George Soros after he made £10billion out of the Bank of England on (Black Wednesday) September 16th 1992, when we foolishly joined the ill fated Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM)...He brilliantly engineered forcing the Bank to keep buying back its own £pounds and then selling them back to the Bank for a higher amount of money!.. It immediately created a surge in inflation for the UK!...The UK Government very quickly left the ERM which was actually a covert precursor for joining which was going to be called the Euro currency..

The UK never did sign up for the Euro, and we have since maintained our own Sterling currency, so i obviously have to personally thank George Soros for keeping us out of that foreign currency!!...However. i have no respect for Soros and his silly comments about Trump, but i feel that most of his rhetoric will fall on "deaf ears" for many US citizens, simply because like you, they knew nothing of the story i have told you about Soros..(y) :)