The Protests of 2017

gizi agresta

That's fair. Let's see, what was the question again? Oh yes, "Does anyone think that the protests of today could have been what Titor was talking about?" I have been thinking about this a lot and Titor in general, but specifically about protests... I remember he said privacy was a big issue. Privacy vs. Protection. He may have touched on other things, and I would love for someone who knows to chime in. Did he mention anything specific about women marching and for what reasons? I don't think he was that specific. He didn't tell us who would be elected, so leaving out such a great detail as that, it lends one to think that the details of the protests surrounding the inauguration would not be mentioned. So anyway, this thread has sort of morphed from a question about Titor's predictions to Soros conspiracy, and I don't waste too much energy on the latter. Sorry if that isn't constructive enough for you.
This is fair and I am sorry for contributing to the off topic-ness. I am interested in the Titor reference too.

Thoth93

Oh so you work in media that explains quite a bit. I wish you girls the best then. To be quite honest there is too much information to collect for you to see it from my perspective. As far as experience is concerned I actually was friends with many of the people controlling public opinion and working for these individuals. But it doesn't matter anyway. They were right though, they got the world by the balls and nothing I can do will break the programming. Good luck to you both and take care of yourselves.

SarahAlways

Don't tell me you are being "honest" or "to do the math" when you make the vaguest of outdated citations. I am doing they math as a former protestor who is still politically active and as someone who works in media.

The internet did not exist in 1968. The rules are a lot different. Whether it Soros or the CIA, it would be a huge waste of time and money since protests nowadays are largely symbolic. No matter how many people were there would not have stopped Trump from signing executive orders. Ever since the WTO protests of 1999 and subsequent anti-globalization protests police generally are prepared in riot gear from the start and the parameters of the protest are strictly set.
Hypothetically speaking, what would be the overall goal of setting this up? What would the propaganda be for exactly?

For the record, I am totally fine not seeing eye to eye with someone. It will either change how I feel or strengthen my resolve, both of which are good things in my book. Suggesting I or anyone else is naive doesn't serve the dialog at all.
One thing Titor did mention a lot was the militarization of the police, specifically against protesters. So yes, that has been going on for a while now, but it seems to be moving in an even more dangerous direction. In my state (and in a couple others), the government is trying to pass a bill to fine protesters for the overtime of police work and all other expenses. Soon only the wealthy will be able to afford to protest, but they're usually pretty content with the status quo.

SarahAlways

That's fair. Let's see, what was the question again? Oh yes, "Does anyone think that the protests of today could have been what Titor was talking about?" I have been thinking about this a lot and Titor in general, but specifically about protests... I remember he said privacy was a big issue. Privacy vs. Protection. He may have touched on other things, and I would love for someone who knows to chime in. Did he mention anything specific about women marching and for what reasons? I don't think he was that specific. He didn't tell us who would be elected, so leaving out such a great detail as that, it lends one to think that the details of the protests surrounding the inauguration would not be mentioned. So anyway, this thread has sort of morphed from a question about Titor's predictions to Soros conspiracy, and I don't waste too much energy on the latter. Sorry if that isn't constructive enough for you.
This is fair and I am sorry for contributing to the off topic-ness. I am interested in the Titor reference too.
I'm not the moderator -- say what you need to say... : )

Thoth93

All I have to say is they come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. Take care of yourselves people it's about all you can do. But just remember that the salesman is charismatic and will tell you everything you want to hear he will agree with your opinions he will stroke your ego, he will do anything it takes for you to buy what he is selling. Hook line and sinker.

Thoth93

It's ok the 'event' is close and all the futures the time travelers on this forum have described won't happen. No worries. We're on a fixed timeline as of last year. The event will happen no matter what at this point.

The event is the mass arrests of the illuminati, pulse from the sun, hollow earthers emerge to help, a small number of people disappear to 5d earth a parallel Earth, rest become 4d. Financial reset, media reports disclosure, new elections, snowden revelations about crimes in space, econ crash then immediate recovery, etc.

Mass landings to private individuals at first, then 6 months later is first contact. 2 years after that is the pole shift-dimensional shift-past change. Everyone who didn't disappear with the sun pulse will have to be evacuated to spherical spaceships in orbit. The planet disappears, then reappears with all the cities super futuristic, all pollution cleaned up, and pole tilt corrected. Whole world will be Atlantis. The Atlantean cities will be above water as well. We'll also have new memories of our lives on this new timeline.

This is the biblical resurrection as people you've known that died will have not passed away due to the new past we'll remember. Also new jerusalem does show up and takes it's place as the inner hollow earth sun. God shows up in physical form and rules from there. We'll still have governments in a severely reduced role but advised by him.

Anywhoo that's the series of events.

No time traveler can see these events as no time traveler can predict a divine intervention moment.

The Event
The solar flare happened already in 2012 I think you are in the wrong timeline friend. You could be viewing the other one which I have done remote viewing on that same timeline you are talking about. But then again this was back in the day right after the remote viewing programs were privatised. So a whole lot could show up in the QUIM that all those possible future could be most likely within this time branch but who knows Trump could do that one thing and it could be a whole 180. If you remote viewed that then I imagine you know about the other thing, right?

Thoth93

That's a load and you know it. You know damn well we have about 50k different timelines recorded via remote viewing project for the Rockefeller remote viewing program that was privatised after the air Force let it go. Do you remember that one duche bag that had the stupid ass Jedi hair thing going on? Good remote viewer but a total duche. He thought the same thing. But then again you might be right there's never a 100% guarantee on anything when it comes to possible future.

Thoth93

which person? sorry I'm not up on remote viewing stuff. So he thought that was going to happen too?..interesting.

Well remember physical time travel isn't that hard, so they do go to a future. Past and future co-exist just in different forms. So the only conclusion is, both ideas are correct.

Past is constantly changing. Most of those changes can be predicted by remote viewers, psychics, time travelers EXCEPT one. When source changes something which is very rare if ever.

What ya find out in building and testing physical time machines is it radically affects human consciousness and matter in normally impossible ways. Metals melt without heat, crystals start glowing and losing weight, psychic ability and consciousness is greatly expanded. Time machines are ascension chambers.

Point being some of the effects are you can alter the whole collective unconscious this way using this machine or a person transformed by it. It's pretty easy and low tech too, not super complex.

Here's a nice summary:
"The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity"

" Perhaps with the free and open release of Tesla's secret, the scientific and governmental bureaucracies will be. shocked awake from their slumber, and we can develop defenses before Armageddon occurs. Perhaps there is hope after all -- for even Brezhnev, in his strange July, 1975 proposal to the SALT talks, seemed to reveal a perception that a turning point in war and weaponry may have been reached, and that human imagination is incapable of dealing with the ability to totally engineer reality itself. Having tested the weapons, the Soviets must be aware that the ill-provoked oscillation of timeflow affects the minds and thoughts -- and the very lifestreams and even the collective species unconsciousnesses -- of all lifeforms on earth. They must know that these weapons are two-edged swords, and that the backlash from their use can be far more terrible to the user than was the original effect to his victim."

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave
Wow you said it there! I never saw or was involved with what they were doing with that Hutchinson/ Philadelphia stuff. But my buddy Colonel Cruz was working outer paremeter security for it back in the early 90's for the military at groom lake. He said he saw some of the machines they had and it looked alien.