The Push

titorite

Darren Brown is a NLP master and an excellent hypnotist bar none....He can do instant inductions. It is like something out of code geass . Strait up. Odd to see him doing something like this... I can only wonder what his angle is.

This just made me think of something I remember reading about maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

It was supposed to be on Russian TV and the premise was to drop I think around 5 people off in the middle of Siberia where the only winners grand prize was to continue living

The rules if I remember correctly, were that you had to do whatever you had to do to in order survive and that involved taking out you opponents, literally.

The pinnacle of social experiments & reality TV. They were going to tape the entire thing as well for TV obviously.

I dont remeber ever hearing anything more on it. Could have actually happened.

Anyone ever hear about this by any chance?

TimeFlipper

The 5 people must have been clothed properly, because temperatures in Siberia can go as low as minus 88 degrees Centigrade! :eek:..
Obviously those 5 people were Soviet Dissidents, and expendable! o_O..
I never heard of that reality TV show you mentioned..

From the sound of it, it seems like "one of those ridiculously stupid reality shows" that invade our TV screens (n)..
In the UK we have a ridiculously stupid show called TaskMaster, where individuals have to perform stupid tasks for the TaskMaster!!..
I wished that show could have been "taken out" of production after one episode, its an insult to viewers intelligence! :( :LOL:..

Last edited:

titorite

I just wanna chine in here, A lot of what we hear about Russia is strait up propaganda .I watch a few Russian youtube channels some are entertainment and others are centered around citizen activism . The have freespeech there. The channel in question is called stop a douche bag. The combat people driving on the sidewalks. Its a problem left over from the former communist era . Too many people still think it is ok to drive on the sidewalks , so stop a douche bag films them and stands their ground on sidewalks and tells folks to get back on the road. Been watching this for over 5 years now. Ive gained a lot of insight into their culture through this. They have their problems like any other nation but the days of gulags and genocide are over. Stalin is dead. And they genuinely seem to approve of putin by and large although their are a number that are not scared to say fuck putin on camera... just like we are free to say fuck trump here. They dont get dissappered anymore. The hard work ethic of the former era is still ingrained though and capitalism is treating them pretty freaking well.