The Queen Of Soul Music Aretha Franklin Dies.

Cirrus

RIP the Queen of Soul.

So my post was edited as being a "political statement" due to my inclusion of a link regarding a certain news outlet confusing a picture of Patti LaBelle with Aretha Franklin in the news outlet's tribute. I didn't intend for it to be a political statement and I would have posted the same thing no matter what news outlet it was. My intent was to show that it's sad that such a confusion even occurred for such a respected and well-known vocalist.

TimeFlipper

So my post was edited as being a "political statement" due to my inclusion of a link regarding a certain news outlet confusing a picture of Patti LaBelle with Aretha Franklin in the news outlet's tribute. I didn't intend for it to be a political statement and I would have posted the same thing no matter what news outlet it was. My intent was to show that it's sad that such a confusion even occurred for such a respected and well-known vocalist.

Perhaps our Admin should clarify what is meant about "political statements"..
Myself and other members regularly post amusing and piss taking pictures of politicians, such as Hilary Clinton, or just politicians in general....
As we are obviously making "political statements", how come those photos are not removed, and we get told off for doing it?..