The Radio Secrets Of DNA

EnergyGem

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

TimeFlipper

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

@EnergyGem Thank you for bringing this excellent video to our attention, its the best i have seen on Paranormalis (y):cool:..

TimeFlipper

I dont think many of our members got the chance to see this excellent video, so i`m putting it out here again, click to expand, to see it :)..

TimeFlipper

strange ive downloaded this video for the database days and days ago
You could have fell asleep while building my TimeFlipper internationally patented Tesla inspired secret circuitry, and downloaded the video onto your database :sleep:...Or you went forwards in time, downloaded it, then went back in time and forgot you posted it on here, time travel can make you forget stuff you have posted (y):D..

steven chiverton

luckily i raked up some change out of my money container and got some from a red dot store i brought 5 packets at two dollars each with 4 in each packet normally i get more per packet for $3 but they out so i got the lesser ones for a dollar cheaper

TimeFlipper

luckily i raked up some change out of my money container and got some from a red dot store i brought 5 packets at two dollars each with 4 in each packet normally i get more per packet for $3 but they out so i got the lesser ones for a dollar cheaper

Blimey Steve, how big is that box of yours? :eek: o_O..