Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

TimeFlipper

Oh No, they didn't get my whole family......
See, the Mandela Effect erased the great Pogostick Invasion of 1921
Little buggers were everywhere!!!

I caught two of them.....Shaped them into drumsticks and
soon afterwards, They Climbed Aboard Their Starships...And Headed for the Skies.

"I really love Chocolate........"

;)
Its now the one hundreth year since the Great PogoStick Invasion began....But now the Alien Pogo Sticks that you miraculously shaped into drumsticks rendering them completely powerless, will have metamorphosed back into their original and extremely dangerous human form....The only clue will be the little finger on their right hand which takes the impression of a drum stick...The Invasion has begun once again Windy!!:eek:..

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Its now the one hundreth year since the Great PogoStick Invasion began....But now the Alien Pogo Sticks that you miraculously shaped into drumsticks rendering them completely powerless, will have metamorphosed back into their original and extremely dangerous human form....The only clue will be the little finger on their right hand which takes the impression of a drum stick...The Invasion has begun once again Windy!!:eek:..

Oh....Not to worry, I hopped (see what I did there?) into my condensed soup can that only
appears at midnight, after shrinking myself down to size and using the available preservatives
found in most ready made foods, I then created a time-loop the like they (the pogostick beings) had never seen before.

I went back in thyme and spliced them each into the trunk of a living Redwood Tree.

The only way they could ever be freed again to reek...erm, Wreak havoc is if they are
chopped down by using.....A Herring.

Nothing more...Nothing less.

There was however, a rather tense few moments when somebody tried using a wedge of Stilton.

This perpetrator was immediately turned in to the National Forestry Institute for assaulting
a tree with dairy products.

;)

Last edited:

Bones McCoy

So...This duck raspberrys a Doberman......

181d62fb6e1afb6b87b7d2720e519c7587a20c13.gifv

"PfffffffffffffT!!"