Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff
OMG OMG OMG Windy, the girl on the Pogo Stick, obviously when you saw the video you wernt wearing the very latest TimeFlipper patented Sunglasses for first spotting the Worlds newest threat to humanity>>> > >>>THEM!! :oops::eek:..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................!!!!!!!!" o_O:eek:

tenor.gif

1ed4b9d2d719571364a79e69147f45ff.gif

How EVER did you find that picture of my in-law???

Bloody picture sent a Shockwave clear to the Antarctic!!

tenor.gif

TimeFlipper

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................!!!!!!!!" o_O:eek:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Dont worry Windy:::What iam about to tell you is Ultra Top Secret, and under no circumstance can you repeat it to anybody

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

It wasnt a picture of your mother in law Windy, it was a rogue shape shifting pogo stick...My patented TimeFlipper sunglasses coated with powdered depleted Uranium 238 and ultra pure Germanium powder i told you about, showed up the shape shifters original body form to me (y);)..

Wind7

Staff
Dont worry Windy:::What iam about to tell you is Ultra Top Secret, and under no circumstance can you repeat it to anybody

It wasnt a picture of your mother in law Windy, it was a rogue shape shifting pogo stick...My patented TimeFlipper sunglasses coated with powdered depleted Uranium 238 and ultra pure Germanium powder i told you about, showed up the shape shifters original body form to me (y);)..

Never Date a Pogo Stick. ;)

kgY.gif