Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Bones McCoy

It is random … so …
Maybe you’ve already seen this, but if not, … wanna see my “neighbor” (he is clearly one of us), a guy who really has guts, control, confidence, talent, courage, skills … and all that ??? …
… maybe a certain category is watching … To those I say: if someday you’ll get crazy ideas, you better think twice, because this is whom you’re gonna mess with – this is a very great part of our spirit … pretty much the most of us (children, men, women and elderly) …

Wait a minute, Moldova?!

I was just reading things about Dacia, which was the ancient name of Moldova!

There have been way too many strange coincidences this weekend!

o_O

Wind7

Staff
During the early 80's, Phil Collins took up several drumming jobs to show he was always a drummer first.
He played on Robert Plant's first two albums and for their respective concerts.

Phil was well known for calling (most) singers 'Bum Shakers'.

Here is RP throwing it back at Phil!

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

From the above link. (Thank you @Bones McCoy !)

Miller's first television appearance in Australia was on Bob Sanders People in 1963. In an improvised physics demonstration, he attempted to drive a drinking straw through a raw potato A paper straw normally does not have sufficient strength but if one pinches the end, the trapped air acts as a piston, easily piercing the potato. For the first time in his career he could not get this to work, and he loudly exclaimed "Australian straws ain't worth a damn!". The next morning, Miller arrived at his Sydney University laboratory to find one million drinking straws on the floor with a telegram reading "You might find one of these fitting your requirements". He later stated "I sat amongst the straws with straws stuck in my hair and ears. But clearly I had made a mistake. I should have said: 'Australian potatoes ain't worth a damn', and I'd have cornered the potato market!"[6]

:ROFLMAO: