Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

walt willis

A man was telling his buddy over coffee, "You won't believe what happened last night. My son walked into the living room and said, "Dad, do not pay off my college tuition loan, cancel my allowance, throw away all my clothes and take my iPhone and laptop. In addition, please take all of my things to the Salvation Army. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to anyone you choose."

"Holy Smokes", replied the friend, “He actually said that?”

The father replied, "Well, he didn't actually put it quite like that. I'm paraphrasing a little.

What he actually said was: "Dad, meet my new Muslim girl friend Anam. We're going to work together on Biden's 2024 election campaign."96703152_3162668073779442_4560189747095404544_n.jpg

walt willis

That kid in the photo above (Miko) Hughes is the son of a good friend that has health issues today.
As we get old we tend to look back at family and friends as being very precious people in our life.
I feel sorry for all the folks that have lost loved ones that never got a chance to say I love you.
Lets pray that this killer virus will mutate into it's own vaccine.
The signs are that it may have done that with the latest change?
2.png5aee559094f39.jpeg408641_160013244107310_851590932_n.jpgJohn and son Miko

South African Study: Omicron May Signal End of Acute Pandemic Phase​