Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

walt willis

I remember when the school Dean called me into his office to warn me that my life would be a living Hell because only two students passed the judgement exam and all others failed miserably.

He said I received the highest test score on record of 98% as he was concerned for my welfare dealing with family, friends and coworkers.

Now my question is what qualifies the forum Mods to second guess my post?

They may try to keep the peace and loose the war of information by stopping the free exchange of information here?

If or when the conversation ends the only thing left us is to leave or fight!

I still remember back in the Army when the officers asked me why the men stopped bitching as they were worried that big trouble was afoot.

I find myself spending more time at the loading bench and less time on Twitter and this forum.

Keep it up Mods as I could use more trigger time anyhow! H15.jpg

walt willis

There was a time in my life that I felt sorry for fools and wanted to warn them about a strange thing I had noticed.
For some reason I noticed that folks that gave me grief would suffer and often die.
The problem is that now I no longer care what happens to those people.
I know that it is hard to believe such a thing is possible, but none the less it is what it is.
I got a phone call that lasted for three hours from Paris, France from a lady that was the head of all Europe's Paranormal organizations.
She wanted to pick my brain for more insight as to my strange life because her son has had the same abilities.
Insight into the future and the ability to read others thoughts is not a welcome gift to me.
It seems to take about two years for the Angel/aliens to remove grief givers?
The clock starts now? Good luck and remember this statement as a way to help others avoid this problem!ElIfSznXgAAFroN.jpg

Wind7

Staff
There was a time in my life that I felt sorry for fools and wanted to warn them about a strange thing I had noticed.
For some reason I noticed that folks that gave me grief would suffer and often die.
The problem is that now I no longer care what happens to those people.
I know that it is hard to believe such a thing is possible, but none the less it is what it is.
I got a phone call that lasted for three hours from Paris, France from a lady that was the head of all Europe's Paranormal organizations.
She wanted to pick my brain for more insight as to my strange life because her son has had the same abilities.
Insight into the future and the ability to read others thoughts is not a welcome gift to me.
It seems to take about two years for the Angel/aliens to remove grief givers?
The clock starts now? Good luck and remember this statement as a way to help others avoid this problem!View attachment 13301
You really want to go there?
A threat is a threat...veiled or not.

you just lost my respect.