Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff
Here we go again....

"My guess is that some alien, cheeky and terrible teenagers left home with their parents' UFO and started planting metal monoliths around the world. First in Utah and then at Piatra Neamt," he added. "I am honored that they chose our city."

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper its probably for the best interests of your countries men/women that you dont work for MIA5/6 as your hopelessly wrong on your assumption:)

Yeah right, another classic trait of a Shape Shifter getting MI5/MI6 (Military Intelligence 5 or 6) wrong, you used the name of a well known shape shifting cat called MIA, pronounced Meeeah :eek:...One scratch or bite from her creates the next line of shape-shifters, and you are the first of the Oz shape shifters my old friend, I must inform Steve Chiverton about this! ;) :D..

TimeFlipper

OMG OMG Windy, you must delete the last picture of shapeshifting MIA number 2 immediately!!...Anybody just looking at her for more than 3 seconds are transformed into cat poo for ever!! :eek:….You were not aware that MIA number 2 is actually Medusa a relation to one of those 3 terrible sisters the GORGONS, whose stare would change any living thing into stone that unluckily stared into her eyes!! :oops:..

You obviously remember Perseus the slayer of monsters...He had heard about Medusa and her "Death Stare", and set off from Athena to find her, taking with him a reflective Bronze Shield to serve as a mirror...He eventually located Medusa and walked backwards towards her, continuing to hold the shield up in the air to keep a clear view of her while making sure to only look at Medusa in the shield!! :devilish: :cautious:..

Eventually Medusa was close enough to Perseus for him to behead her, then taking her still living head with him, he put it into a sack for safe keeping and for killing other monsters!!...Unfortunately there are no Bronze Shields around today to kill the resurrected Medusa :(..

However, the Timeflippers patented Aluminium hat is ideal for using as a mirror, with the advantage of it mesmerising MIA 2 (Medusa) until you can chop off her head...I will send you one of my hats free of charge, to deal with that vile ungodly Medusa :devilish: :D..