Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

TimeFlipper

Is that moggy angry at you for pushing him off your own cushion that also had your dentures on it? :whistle:..

You are correct of course, my only excuse will be the laptop slipped off my knee and my legendary Ninja reflexes caught it before hitting the floor, BUT my sudden movement somehow made me click onto your name :LOL::ninja:..

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Is that moggy angry at you for pushing him off your own cushion that also had your dentures on it? :whistle:..

No...I went and sat on that cushion with my Dentures on it and managed to bite myself on the arse!

(He's just mad because he missed it.) :oops:

I thought that was Wind7.

Disclaimer: Be thankful the screen was there for your upmost protection. If that had been an ACTUAL sighting of Wind7,
you would have turned completely into stone and in your statue-esque state, several Trained Carrier Pigeons
would have made a desperate attempt to nest in your hair whilst pooping upon your breakfast buns. :poop:Thank-you.

So......To the both of youse............

1611821987837.png

;);)

Wind7

Staff
You are correct of course, my only excuse will be the laptop slipped off my knee and my legendary Ninja reflexes caught it before hitting the floor, BUT my sudden movement somehow made me click onto your name :LOL::ninja:..

And here I thought that SUDDEN MOVEMENTS only happened during a sneezing fit. :D

TimeFlipper

And here I thought that SUDDEN MOVEMENTS only happened during a sneezing fit. :D

Its an easy mistake to make Windy, dont torture yourself about it...Remember what happened to you last time with the self flagellation :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

R13b6b46751d543b3e336f8c4a754b57c.jpg

Last edited: