Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff

I have these little critters come into my yard every evening just before twilight during spring.
They are naturally attracted to the Asian Lilacs that surround my front yard.

Wind7

Staff
tenor.gif

However....Some DO!

CD5rQdB.gif

:sick:

TimeFlipper

Great videos shown Bones...But you must be aware that some movies are actually true, and "whistle blowers" give very subtle "hints" to people who know the real truth such as ourselve, can pick up on!! :cool:..

For example, in the movie The Green Slime (1969), a whistle blower used "Roman Numerals" to give the date when the movie was actually first filmed as being in 1968, not 1969 as shown on the movie clip, which means that the movie could have made about a real alien attack!! check it out yourself :eek:..

Another clear example was when The Philadelphia Experiment (PX) movie was shown as being flimed in 1984...The reality is we all know that the "hook up" between the August 12th 1943 PX, and the Montauk Project Scientists on August 12th 1983 actually happened, which was when the PX movie was first filmed and not in 1984 :oops:..

"Insiders" always knew about the PX and pursuaded the film makers to film it in the early part of 1983, BEFORE the 1943//1983 "hook up" had even began on August 12th 1983!! :eek:..

Wind7

Staff
1622835629424.png

" I will NEVER EVER eat bugs!!!"

1622835758626.png

"La-La-La-La-La-La-LaaaAAAaaAAaaAAaaa......!!!!!!"

Wind7

Staff
tenor.gif

However....Some DO!

CD5rQdB.gif

:sick:

A Random, Personal Thought.....

Have you ever made a post soooo bloody disgusting...That you yourself cannot look at it?

I Did.......

:X3:

Yeeeeeeeee-UCK!

I wouldn't make a good Green Beret!

(for my brother in law....May He Rest In Peace.)