Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff
One of my longtime favourite bands are back with a great new song.

Interesting bit of trivia> The movie 'Spinal Tap' was based upon several real rock acts from the 70's and 80's,
especially YES.

And.....They were once again 'Spinal Tapped' over this new song!

One of the main writers found the opening keyboard sequence on a 44 year old cassette tape of his
marked 'Library Song'.

Libraried music can be used as an open form to create other ideas from
for commercial useage and even creating songs for release,
PROVIDED CREDIT IS GIVEN TO IT'S AUTHOR.

So mistaking it for his recording, Latest Yes Keysman Geoff Downes and Yes took the old idea and developed the song above.

It was a bit later just after release that someone pointed out that the main theme actually belonged to
keyboardist Francis Monkman of 'Curved Air' fame. (!!)

The problem was sorted and Sir F. Monkman now has shared credit of the song.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
el0.gif

"Uh......Waiter...."

start at edge

It was said in the video that “they are too powerful to be messed with by ordinary people”
There is some very bad news for “them” – it is exactly a handful of ordinary people who will annihilate “them”.
However, “they” are not to be underestimated, “they” or any other devil … ‘cause this is how far “they” can go: Former president Ceausescu was invited to join the Bilderberg, “they” had not the slightest suspicion he will refuse, yet he did. This turned “their” plans completely upside down at that time, so it took quite a while until “they” murdered him, but eventually “they” did. This is one of “their” crimes for which “they” will certainly pay – I guarantee. Part of “their” today’s plan is to come and settle here on permanent basis. All I can tell “them” is this: - Come, all of you, we are waiting for you, we’ll “take good care” of you once you gather (the more, the merrier).