Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

start at edge

It is random … so …
Maybe you’ve already seen this, but if not, … wanna see my “neighbor” (he is clearly one of us), a guy who really has guts, control, confidence, talent, courage, skills … and all that ??? …
… maybe a certain category is watching … To those I say: if someday you’ll get crazy ideas, you better think twice, because this is whom you’re gonna mess with – this is a very great part of our spirit … pretty much the most of us (children, men, women and elderly) …

Wind7

Staff
Imagine having Dinner.......With Hannibal Lecter.

From Hannibal (Starring Mads Mikkelsen)
I have this entire series on Disc.

Wind7

Staff
Totally Random

1632564147235.png

'In space, no one can hear you fling poo!
It was one of those missions. The ones where they send monkeys into space to make sure it's safe for humans. Lucky for you, you're that crack simian space station crew, but the astronaut food isn't cutting it. There's only one thing to do - Fling Poo, in zero-gravity!

Space Poo is a fast-paced game where players take on the role of monkeys on a space station in the middle of a poo fight. Your goal is to be the last monkey standing, who is also the cleanest one. But watch out! Things can go wrong on the station and they spell disaster if you don't deal with them.'

:ROFLMAO: