Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

walt willis

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl'

The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Dominic Savino?''Yes, Father, it is.'

'And who was the girl you were with?'

'I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation.'

"Well, Dominic, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'

'I cannot say.'

'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'

'I'll never tell. '

'Was it Nina Capelli?'

'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'

'Was it Cathy Piriano?'

'My lips are sealed. ''Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?'

'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.'

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Mario slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?'

'Four months vacation and five good leads.'

Wind7

Staff
Thank goodness we don't have them critters here in the UK Windy!!:eek::oops:

TF, Yellowjacket Hornets are one of the worst only second to Bald-Faced Hornets here in MN.
and I have been stung a multitude of times in my life.

The worst one was around 20 years back when I had a room-mate whom was allergic to hornets
and discovered a huge nest underground in my East lot next to the drive.

I dressed in loose clothing armed with a small flashlight and a large amount of quick killer spray.

As I was spraying, I saw a bug pass my flashlight, I froze and shown the light on my legs.
Good thing I was wearing loose pullovers as my dark blue pants were becoming completely yellow and MOVING.

I yelled for my room-mate to hold open the front door as I ran towards him...I disrobed immediately outside
leaving those bloody insects out doors! I did receive one sting on my left knee though.

When it was dead...I dug out the nest a week later, it was half the size of the nest seen in the video I posted.

If that multitude that were on my legs had stung me...I doubt I would be here.
Yellowjackets are also knick-named Cow Killers here by some of the locals.

You're not missing a thing.:oops:

ErinsOnlyColour

TF, Yellowjacket Hornets are one of the worst only second to Bald-Faced Hornets here in MN.

The worst one was around 20 years back when I had a room-mate whom was allergic to hornets

I dressed in loose clothing armed with a small flashlight and a large amount of quick killer spray.

As I was spraying, I saw a bug pass my flashlight, I froze and shown the light on my legs.
Good thing I was wearing loose pullovers as my dark blue pants were becoming completely yellow and MOVING.

I yelled for my room-mate to hold open the front door as I ran towards him...I disrobed immediately outside
leaving those bloody insects out doors! I did receive one sting on my left knee though.

When it was dead...I dug out the nest a week later, it was half the size of the nest seen in the video I posted.

There is absolutely no way! I am terrified of bees, sheer panic. That video absolutely made my skin just shiver. Ugh, gosh... Effin GROSS

Bones McCoy

Meanwhile, in China...