Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

ErinsOnlyColour

Subatomic/smashbomb IPA coming outta Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery is my guess.
That was scary close ! I am ubber impressed though. Really . So close I'm closing the wager because I'm definitely not ready to get married :whistle::censored:. It is Flying Monkeys. It's SparklePuff Triple IPA. This is my first try of these guys. I work at a place that gets many different types so I'm going to see if we're going to be able to get those two you listed in stock

start at edge

:)

Here, have some Northern Lights and some beef jerky...

This is what happens and how it is done at the “Dacians Farm”.
They always warm-up with some “PALINCA” – that is the 65% alcohol stuff made of plums, sometimes pears (I think only Russians and Cubans can compete with that).
The sign you see on the hats they’re wearing, is the mysterious flag that Dacians carried during battle, it is a creature with a wolf head and a dragon body and it was made of silver and some fabric, having the most interesting (and frightening) feature – it was manufactured in such a manner that the slightest wind-blow through it made a terrifying sound – a very loud wolf howl. When it was used, all the animals were terrified, running like hell, snakes crawling under the first refuge found, birds forgetting their fly path back to the nest … and especially the enemy horses going crazy, throwing the riders off their backs.
… then, there is the wine – made of a certain sort of grapes, you can fill your fountain pen with it. It is not red wine - it is BLACK wine. I had such wine only here in Romania and in Transnistria.
So … this is how Decebal and his PEOPLE lived – can you imagine there are some jerks who still believe they can take this away from us ?!?! … even the Romans converted to this very lifestyle after they took over Dacia and they acknowledged and recognized the bravery and greatness of the Dacians to the point where they carved them into their own monuments that they built.

ErinsOnlyColour

This is for all of you who have shitty dad's .. I hate you dad. Natalie and Alex.. I'm so sorry about our separation. Spiritually I'll love you forever.
ho have shitty dad's

Bones McCoy

This is what happens and how it is done at the “Dacians Farm”.
They always warm-up with some “PALINCA” – that is the 65% alcohol stuff made of plums, sometimes pears (I think only Russians and Cubans can compete with that).
The sign you see on the hats they’re wearing, is the mysterious flag that Dacians carried during battle, it is a creature with a wolf head and a dragon body and it was made of silver and some fabric, having the most interesting (and frightening) feature – it was manufactured in such a manner that the slightest wind-blow through it made a terrifying sound – a very loud wolf howl. When it was used, all the animals were terrified, running like hell, snakes crawling under the first refuge found, birds forgetting their fly path back to the nest … and especially the enemy horses going crazy, throwing the riders off their backs.
… then, there is the wine – made of a certain sort of grapes, you can fill your fountain pen with it. It is not red wine - it is BLACK wine. I had such wine only here in Romania and in Transnistria.
So … this is how Decebal and his PEOPLE lived – can you imagine there are some jerks who still believe they can take this away from us ?!?! … even the Romans converted to this very lifestyle after they took over Dacia and they acknowledged and recognized the bravery and greatness of the Dacians to the point where they carved them into their own monuments that they built.

o_O

That such a place really exists! What a mighty feast, I have never seen anything like that!
I watched it twice for all the details. It's like a royal hunting lodge from centuries ago, or something like that. They could film scenes for a fantasy film in such a place.

Oh, here is something you might like. It's a martial artist testing ancient Dacian weapons.
I like his channel, he does mostly Ancient Europe things.