Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I saw this at the grocery store a while back.. Canned bread?! o_OAnyone ever try it? Or would you? I've never seen anything like it before! I'm tempted to buy a can, just for curiosity sake... I wonder if it comes out in the shape of a can, like cranberry sauce? I guess it'd be good for a doomsday prepper. :)20211005_181426.jpg

Bones McCoy

That was great !!! … Thanks …
Maybe you’ve seen this already, but if not, I’m sure you’ll like it … after all - it is Korea, China, Japan and Vietnam:

:LOL:

Something seasonal!
I saw this at the grocery store a while back.. Canned bread?! o_OAnyone ever try it? Or would you? I've never seen anything like it before! I'm tempted to buy a can, just for curiosity sake... I wonder if it comes out in the shape of a can, like cranberry sauce? I guess it'd be good for a doomsday prepper. :)View attachment 12649
:)
They use to have canned whole cooked chickens back in the 1950s. (Maybe some specialty company still makes them?)
I've seen canned cooked bacon from Denmark, probably okay.

start at edge

:LOL:

Something seasonal!

:)
They use to have canned whole cooked chickens back in the 1950s. (Maybe some specialty company still makes them?)
I've seen canned cooked bacon from Denmark, probably okay.
You know what ?! … I feel so guilty, even embarrassed … I left out (but not forgot) someone in the previous videos – the amazing, wonderful PHILIPPINES … I deeply apologize for that and I’ll try to make it up to them beautiful, talented people: