The Real Source Of Gravity..

TimeFlipper

I read your thoughts. My guy has more thoughts. It's just that your thoughts are refuted by Chan's biography.

Harte
Hartey i have no interest at all in your thoughts, my thoughts are just as credible as anybody else on this topic, and only the CIA could explain why they pulled those books off the shelves, which i doubt they ever would do in reality.... Therefore if you want to believe that Chan always told the truth in his "biography", then thats your own naivety, which i have no interest in either....You just want to be argumentative as per usual...Blocked :fp:..

Harte

Someone researched Chan. I said "bio," not "autobio." Yet you persist in insisting he didn't exist?
Way to chime in without reading the link I provided.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Chan Thomas wasn't a pseudonym. You can read some of his bio here as well as more about the book. Also lists a few reasons why the CIA might have had an interest in it.
A Look at The Adam and Eve Story and a Biography of its Elusive Author, Chan Thomas

Harte
Cheers for this @Harte will have a look at
(Around this time (1961) Thomas became president of a company called Chan Incorporated, in his words this was a company ‘dedicated to the discovery and analysis of nature’s processes, and their duplication in controlled form for mankind’s utilization.’[28])

Whether there anything to be found.?

I posted the books link here as Thomas does mention gravity in the book and worked at McDonnell Douglas.
"During his tenure at McDonnell Douglas, he worked on a project to develop a gravity control device, a project that received some government funding[33]as well as relating to his claims in Aftermath regarding gravity. "