The Reality Manipulator

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I discovered this device during our March 12th Titor-a-Thon chat event, thanks to @deadz74.

The Reality Manipulator
The inventor of this device calls it the Reality Manipulator. This device is based on the principals of radionics, through tendering the human body to a dose of scalar waves created by a caduceus coil. These scalar waves interact with the mind and chakras of the human body. The unit stimulates brain power and the body's own chakra energy to enhance the dream experience, while also stimulating the soul to explore the realms of the dream world.

So how do I get it if I'm interested? This device can be built fairly easily with very minimal electronics skills. Just follow the directions correctly on the "How to build the Reality Manipulator" page.
rm1.jpg.w560h417.jpg

It seems to be a more simple version of the HDR, as it doesn't have a big magnet. It's also much easier to build and contains less components.

How to build it:
How to build the Reality manipulator

How to use it:
How to use the Reality manipulator

If you don't want to build it, you can buy one from @deadz74 himself.

I'm curious to know what other people who have experience with such small time travel devices think of it. As it's a very simple device, I might give it a shot and build it. I know, I've been saying this for years...

Brian Jung

I wonder what this is for. Is it alike HDR?
The homepage about that says "time travel" device.

CDS

Since this thing is built around Scalar Waves, I thought about this video I saw recently...

Carl Miller

I dare not rule out the possibility this apparatus will be really effective and capable of enhancing dream experience through brain entrainment. Especially if it functions utilising the principles proper to devices designed for emitting isochronic frequencies as can be found in either monoaural beats where, obviously headphones are not required and also binaural beats. By my 5 year experience using both monoaural and binaural beats frequency delta waves 4hz to 2hz i confirm the high degree of efficiency proposed by the theorics although i may not discard the probability the success may be due to the placebo effect.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I wonder what this is for. Is it alike HDR?
The homepage about that says "time travel" device.
Yes, it's somewhat similar to the HDR, but much more simple. There's only one knob, no witness well, no rubbing plate and no big magnet.

There's basically just a headband to put around your head and a caduceus coil inside the unit, which you're supposed to position on your solar plexus.