The "Right" Path

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Someone here on Paranormalis recently stated that every path is the correct path. (Sorry, can't remember who). So, whichever timeline your consciousness resides in is "correct", but what if it doesn't FEEL like it? Have any of you felt like it has never been "right"? You're in the wrong state or country. You're living someone else's life that doesn't seem to match your own likes and needs. You feel like you're in a rut your entire life, like you are waiting for something, but you have no clue what you are waiting for. Something just isn't right. You can feel it in the air.

Does anyone else experience this?

It reminds me of this song:

Mayhem

Zenith
I suppose if someone feels in a rut for a long time, it's up to them and no other to change.

Easy to just plow along, harder to use the will to change.

TetrahydroTrav

"So, whichever timeline your consciousness resides in is "correct", but what if it doesn't FEEL like it?"
Your consciousness stretches its omnipresence over all timelines. So technically, all timelines are the "correct" timeline, it's just a matter of what you choose to consciously create. Based on your emotions, thoughts, and actions, it shifts the reality around you and can change your timeline. There's a reason people say life is what you make it, it's true. :)

"Have any of you felt like it has never been "right"?"
Yes, this is completely normal. Experiencing hardship in any way can leave an impact on your life forever.

"You're in the wrong state or country. You're living someone else's life that doesn't seem to match your own likes and needs. You feel like you're in a rut your entire life, like you are waiting for something"
A lot of the time, we tend to look outward for existential purpose or meaning and it blinds us from what's truly important. This is why there are multi-billionaires with severe depression & anxiety. I think firstly it's okay to acknowledge that humanity is an imperfect species in general, we'll never be "perfect" per say, but who says that's a bad thing? Secondly, self realization (the realization that your body is the host of an entire multi-cellular ecosystem of organisms that represents the exact ecosystem you're currently inhabiting, the universe (youniverse). What we perceive to be ourselves is actually millions and trillions of living organisms, working with us in a shared relationship. I think this kind of speaks for itself when it comes to the importance of looking within, rather than expecting something/someone else to fix it and everything working out for you. I personally believe we come here to experience and mold our lives into what we choose through free will. Yeah, life can be positive and negative for all of us, but if you didn't have a balance of yin and yang, what would this reality of duality be? All hardships we experience teach us new lessons that stick with us forever. Self love/self realization will constantly keep you on the right path, there really isn't a wrong path. Obviously you can make mistakes and end up in situations that make you think where your life is heading, but in all honesty, those types of thoughts aren't bad. If anything, negative occurrences/experiences can accelerate you to where you're really supposed to be.

Some links to check out:
CONSCIOUSNESS
Third Eye Nation
SHOCK QUANTUM THEORY: The future is affecting the PAST

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some misunderstood. I didn't say in this situation that life was bad. Things can still turn out well while feeling that something is not right. It isn't a depressed, "woe is me" feeling. You know that feeling you get when we change the time (Spring Forward, Fall Behind) so for a few days, the light feels off? That's the feeling I'm talking about. I am NOT talking about self pity. I'm talking about something more, what's the word, paranormal? Abstract? Basically, I'm not talking about psychology and depression. I guess if you have never felt this, you won't really understand because it is hard to explain. It is the feeling that something isn't right.

Last edited:

JimmyD

Some misunderstood. I didn't say in this situation that life was bad. Things can still turn out well while feeling that something is not right. It isn't a depressed, "woe is me" feeling. You know that feeling you get when we change the time (Spring Forward, Fall Behind) so for a few days, the light feels off? That's the feeling I'm talking about. I am NOT talking about self pity. I'm talking about something more, what's the word, paranormal? Abstract? Basically, I'm not talking about psychology and depression. I guess if you have never felt this, you won't really understand because it is hard to explain. It is the feeling that something isn't right.

Maybe you're feeling changes to the time line on a subconscious metaphysical level.

TetrahydroTrav

Sorry for misunderstanding. I didn't mean for my response to make it seem like you have self pity or are depressed, it was more about the deeper meaning to life, quite generally. What you might find psychological and paranormal could have something to do with you on a mental/emotional/spiritual level. Like I said, we're always looking outside of us for explanation and reasoning when all of the answers are usually already inside of you. There was a much deeper truth to what I responded with, it's just a matter if you can understand.

Kaheldar

Yes I have felt this way before, and some what now. You feel like you are living the wrong life, all I know is I keep moving forward and look to the positives.