The Scariest moment in your life.

Mayhem

Zenith
Little do you know:)

Hahahahs

Serious got to be some one with a scary real life experience.

TimeFlipper

1970..It was in the early morning around 1am, my girlfriend and me had been out to a nightclub and she suddenly decided that she wanted us to go to a nice private place for some "fun".

So i decided to drive to the grounds of a Polish club which had a football pitch next to it...As we were driving near to the football pitch i said to her, wouldnt it just be our luck that someone else was here...About 30 seconds after i said that, as i was slowing down, a guy in a white sweater suddenly walked in front of my car...

I said to my girlfriend, there you go, what did i tell you...She asked me what i was on about, and i told her about the guy in the white sweater, but she said she hadnt seen him!..I had my full beam headlights on and circled around that area, and there no guy in a white sweater, or any other person around! :eek:..

She panicked and said, lets get out of here, and we were both trembling all the way back to her apartment...We didnt have any "fun" on that particular morning...

STUARTDELTA

Being involved in occult for years ,conjured up demonic darkagents etc , got demonic physical attachment known as fusion ,out last week scaffolding fell on top of me ,in hospital with unconsciousness for days, good beings inside my body , fighting evil ones, powerful invisible energy being tried to break my neck last night