THE SECRET SONG

Itheblaze

Freddy Mercury quote about 'Killer Queen': " It's about a high class call girl. I'm trying to say classy people can be whores as well." Quote from my Grandmaw: " What ya'all putting on airs for? You eat eggs that shoot right out of a chickens azz like the rest of us!"

AAA

"It's about a high class call girl. I'm trying to say classy people can be whores as well."

Or perhaps a French speaking time traveling assassin with a vagina. ...or something like that.

AAA

I'm totally lost in this conversation. What are you guys talking about?!

The whole Titor saga, time travel, and the entire universe for that matter, all revolve around a sweet and beautiful girl who happens to be a friend of mine.

She IS The SACRED Song. ...and coincidentally, her and I happen to share an inside joke, that very few people should know of, about a song, hence "The Secret Song". You can only find it in one place, which is sitting right here in my lap as I type this. It isn't really a secret(until now), it is just something I rarely talk about, and(aside from this thread) have only done so with a select few people, two of which are now deceased.

"Pamela Moore" with the assistance of others, is apparently playing a bizarre psy-ops game in pretending to be her, which could only be possible under limited circumstances with careful planning that requires time travel. And since time travel has been proven to me, I cannot dismiss that as a very real possibility.

Among other things, what doesn't make sense is that if she wanted to contact me, all she would have had to do is look me up and simply say hello, instead of all of this drama and cryptic nonsense. And since it has also been proven to me that one of my conversations about her and the song was being eves-dropped on by "Pamela Moore" and associates, I can only conclude that it is where her knowledge of it originates.

So, I'm calling them out on it.

"Love You Like a Love Song" is my friend's name. And the song and video is LOADED with cryptic references to her, me and this whole situation. Either "Pamela Moore" is a literal dream come true, or a sick twisted cruel evil bitch causing major problems for everyone.

Stevie Nicks quite possibly put spooky music to lyrics anonymously given to her a long time ago, and has no idea what it really means. For whoever it may concern, keep her out of it.

That being said, ...to my beloved friend,

If you're out there somewhere reading along, I can only hope these words find you doing well and in good spirits. I miss you terribly, as does your family. I am at a loss for words in describing what an honor and privilege it would be to see you again, if only for a little while. Although I must caution you that (at this juncture) it may not be such a good idea, as I fear it could put you in unnecessary danger.

If you one day decide to indulge me in such an honor, we should definitely do breakfast, O.K.? (Hee Hee)

If you're scared of something, I swear to you that I will protect you with my life should the need arise, and that I will do whatever in my power to ensure your well being. If you've done something wrong, I forgive you, whatever the case may be. If you're upset or disappointed in me for all that has transpired in recent years, my only excuse is that I had no idea what it all meant until recently, and all the crazy vulgar and outlandish things I have said has simply been reactionary and result of my previous state of madness, as well as to aggravate or confuse people for no other reason than because everyone wants to play games instead of taking an honest forthright approach. Please forgive me.

My memories of you are cherished and fond, your smiling face still vivid. I feel very lucky to have known you. And I think of you often. You will always be to me as your name suggests; Beloved and by the grace of God.

AAA

Awwww. This touched me. You sound so much like a romantic stalker.

If I really wanted to talk to Ms. Nicks, I could probably have it arranged. I need not stalk her.

Nor do I have to stalk my beloved friend. Either she is safe and living somewhere under a different name and age that I do not know(which keeps her safe). Or she is 15 minutes away in 'poor health' residing under a stone between two pine trees, has experienced severe weight loss, extreme dehydration, has dark leathery skin and smells like formaldehyde.