THE SECRET SONG

AAA

I was a really stressed out kid around that time, primarily from family issues. I was acting out at school, having problems with one of my teachers, regularly getting sent to the vice principle's office. The vice principle was a very patient, laid back and understanding man, a model administrator if you will. He knew what I was going through and decided to let me finish out the last few months of the school year as a teacher's aid for another teacher instead of my normal social studies class.

There wasn't much to do. My duties usually took all of about 15 minutes to complete, ..if that. Some days, I had nothing to do. That class period was being occupied by a group of students planning a special extracurricular project during the summer months. They didn't have a lot to do either. Most days it was a free period where we were allowed to hang out and do whatever. So we would usually goof off the whole hour.

I knew some of them and would always sit at the same table next to my beloved friend. For an hour a day I wasn't a stressed out kid. It was the high point of my day, in fact. It was mostly because of her. She made me feel so comfortable, so at ease. I dare not tell her, of course. I didn't need to. I was perfectly content with enjoying every minute of it. It was all so innocent and simple, ...just an hour a day of good times.

That is where the joke of the "Secret Song" originated.

I suppose you had to know her to understand. She had a kind of care free but grounded personality, with a certain kind of glow about her. She was sweet, petite and pretty, a real girl next door type. She dressed very conservatively and had manners to match. She was very lady-like. She had class, ...the type you expected to run into years later to find married to a dentist with 3 kids, living on the nicer side of town, driving a Mercedes wagon with an active social life and membership to the PTA.

The end of that school year was the last I saw of her.

It was about a year or so later. If I remember correctly, it was a Tuesday when she and her mother were on their morning commute in a Chevette. As they were crossing through an intersection, a large truck ran a red light, hitting the passenger side where she was sitting, killing her. She was 15 years old.

Her mother didn't grieve well at all. She was completely distraught, enough so to visit her grave every day for several years. She was loved by many. Everyone grieved. It was a truly tragic incident. If anyone deserved the very best that life had to offer, it was her.

I wasn't a part of her life then. I was standing in my girlfriend's living room when I heard about it on the local news. I was saddened of course. I didn't cry or call friends, go to the funeral or anything though. I just blocked it out. That was my way of coping I guess, to pretend it wasn't so significant.

For years I had dreams about her though, especially as a young man in my twenties. It was suppressed feelings needing to emerge. It really bothered me deep down. I remember one dream in particular. We were standing in the master bedroom of the house where I grew up. She was all grown up, the same sweet girl with all the features of a woman. And my God was she beautiful. She was standing there in my arms looking up with a warm smile while adjusting my shirt collar. ...as if we were happily married. The dream was reoccurring, but never went beyond that. It was always simple and brief, but vivid and profound.

I was a single young man trying to sort out life, trying to break the cycle as to one day be a financially stable father and husband in spite of all that has worked against it in my upbringing. In my subconscious mind she was a frame of reference of what I considered an ideal mate, a preferred standard of what would make an excellent wife and mother for my children. She was the kind of woman that all men hope to marry, the catch that lets us appreciate life and what it means to be a man.

My alcoholic father was staying with me at the time. I talked about her with him, sharing my experience with her, the accident, and the dream. It was the first time I ever mentioned the "Secret Song" to anyone but her.

Around the same time, I was randomly encountering a series of strangers in my daily life who would parrot or make reference to excerpts of my conversations with dad. I knew I was being spied on. I wasn't sure how or why, but I knew the origin of their information. I came up with all kinds of whacky theories as to try to explain it. Most were bizarre rationalizations. One was that maybe I was being recruited by an intel organization or something. I thought it might have something to do with that psychology office in Jacksonville where I took the Meyers/Briggs Test, or perhaps that night we were doing those classified experiments during my military service.

The last time I talked to 'Pamela Moore', she made a reference to one of those theories I had expressed while sitting in my living room with dad about fifteen years ago. It was after expressing my frustration with being stalked for so long. I made the connection immediately. My response was that if they were trying to recruit me, they were going about it the absolute wrong way.

So when I figured out what the song actually was, when I started making the connections, it was no mystery where it came from. It was stolen by violating the supposed and expected privacy of the sanctuary of my home in 2001 while you were posting on the internet.

That is the true story of the "Secret Song".

There are many many similar such examples, all of which have one thing in common within the conduit of information. One integral element of all of it is "Pamela Moore".

I told you this time would come, didn't I? You owe me your life. Your friends are no less excused.

For starters, I suggest you figure out how to raise the dead, or use that ability to manipulate time to go back and save the precious life of a 15 year old dream. You will deliver her to her mother.

AAA

I cannot say exactly how many times I have read someone claiming to be 'Titor', only to be confronted with demands of the "Secret Song". I myself have encountered the same thing.

..."What's the Secret Song?"... "What's the Secret Song?" ... "What's the Secret Song?" ... "You're not Titor. because you don't know the Secret Song." ... "Tell us the Secret Song if you're really Titor" ... "Only Pamela can verify Titor" .."Only Pamela knows the Secret Song" ..."It was given to her in a chat room in 2001".

...or was it really a THREAD ON PARANORMALIS IN 2015?

For years everyone has been waiting on someone to verify the Secret Song, for authentication, confirmation of being "John T.I. Tor"

Well, here it is. And how do you all respond? ...with silence. What? Was it not what you all expected? Were you not ready for the truth? Do you not believe it? Should we continue to discuss THE MOUNTAIN OF DETAILS that has been piling up for MILLENNIA?

Should I name names? There are a lot of them. Should we delve deeper into things, as to demonstrate how THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of truths that line up in absolute perfect order?

Should we discuss everything I have endured for the last 22 years leading up to this week? Should we discuss ALL of the evidence of a psy-ops program, or whatever you want to call such nonsense?

Should we discuss the statue of Pluto? You know, the one connected to THE MARK OF MY NAME that points to my place of birth where I was "BORNE in 1998"? ...yeah Pluto, the gentle god of the underworld who rips the virgin from her mother's arms to take her to safety.

What's that supposed to mean? Is someone trying to accuse me of something?

Because I know better than to kidnap a 15 yr old girl, to cause such pain to a family, all of our mutual friends, my younger self, and the whole community for that matter. It was painful enough for everyone because it was an accident. If I really wanted to make a difference I would have been much more subtle about it. All that would be necessary is let the air out of their tires or something, as to effect the timing. ...anything that would delay their commute.

I've had to really think about it, to question myself. I admit it would take an enormous amount of self control to not intervene. I am not sure I could resist. Then again, maybe I could. Maybe I wouldn't for sake of how it may effect the grand scheme of things. Even if I did intervene, I know I wouldn't be so selfish and evil about it. I would possibly check in on her from time to time, being clandestine about it, ...maybe introduce her to a dentist or something.

Frankly, I'm not sure I like talking about it, as I fear that someone will figure it out and harass her mother and family like so many have harassed Haber and company in Florida. But I understand the importance of truth and what is right. And I am pretty damn sick of all the games and bullshit. This is why I have asked, even begged, so many times for everyone to take an honest approach. ...so that adverse circumstances can be avoided.

So c'mon y'all. Let's straighten this out. Let us reason together.

AAA

Someones owe me an explanation for this;

I quite like this...

I don't. Well, I do. It's actually a great song. But it really messes with my head. ...makes me want to snap.

You see, while everyone is trying to grasp a very elemental concept of time travel, I am contemplating and sorting through an ENORMOUS body of data (most of which is stored in my memory) that I have been collecting for about 30 years, that takes things to a level far beyond most people's perception, all in order to arrive at some definitive answer, and in spite of all the crazy nonsense. It is like trying to solve something as complex as E=MC^2 while someone is smacking you upside the head with a hammer the whole time.

I am seeing things that very few or no one can see. It kind of makes existence a personal hell of sorts. It is a very lonely place. For all intents and purposes, I am not living in the same reality as the rest of you.

You look at that video as a catchy song. I see it as proof of the multiverse in the context of a reason to blow my brains out, if for no other reason but to test a hypothesis.

I hate this planet anyway.

AAA

Man you need help.

No shit. Why do you think I am here bringing this all out? It is not for the help you are suggesting.

Hate to tell you this but you ARE living in the same reality and timeline as the rest of us.

The difference is that I can see the rest of what you cannot.

AAA

E = MC^2

..or.. Energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light, squared. It is known as the Theory of Relativity.

But what does that actually mean? Relative to what, exactly?

In considering the infinite complexity of the physical universe, the endless multi variables when calculating the laws of physics, everything is fluid and limitless in possibility. Thus there must me a solid frame of reference, a definitive premise, an absolute in which to base the equation. Einstein called it a Constant. It is the speed of LIGHT. In a manner of speaking, the equation can be called the Theory of Relativity to LIGHT.

Simply put, It is a calculation demonstrated physical principles of the universe relative to the speed of LIGHT. You might even say that LIGHT is the Order out of the Chaos of the universe.

The same basic principles can be applied everywhere. Celestial navigation at sea, for example. Everything is fluid out at sea, but the heavenly bodies move in a pattern. That pattern is the constant. Celestial navigation is a sort of theory of relativity to the stars and planets.

When considering time travel, everything is equally fluid and chaotic, only it is about dealing with mass streams of data, events and circumstances relative to a time stream and each other, and every other aspects of reality and the greater universe. In considering such exponential complexities beyond the normal constraints of time, there is a demand for absolutes, Constants if you please.

One consideration is the principle comparison between the constraints of normal time stream traveling forward, and the position of being able to use knowledge and access to manipulate events and circumstances. In that respect, it is God-like power in that it is almost limitless in possibility. That is to say that with the right knowledge and access to any point or section of the time stream, you can basically make it whatever you choose, constrained only by the laws of god's greater universe.

For a very long time, someone have been apparently been doing exactly that as to play some weird game with my life. Things I have said have been used to manipulate me, and under the strangest and complex of circumstances. In trying to determine meanings of things, there has been a demand for truths, Constants, definitive frame of reference. A tiny variation of something can make all the difference. It gets very complex, to a degree whereby the demand for tiny bits and pieces of information, obscure details, which may correspond or contradict within the events and circumstances become of the utmost importance.

One little game I have been playing with them is to say and think two different things. The constant or order is what I am thinking, while I am slinging all sorts of chaotic nonsense from my mouth and keyboard. It is to say that my consciousness is the constant. As anything kept strictly within my consciousness cannot be manipulated so easily. It is, in a respect, insulated.

So, ...with respect to all of this drama about the Secret Song, one relative point of consideration is the premise of the conversation in which knowledge of the song was acquired. I was talking about the song because I was recalling experiences of my life that had a somewhat profound effect on me, enough to have a reoccurring dream about it. I was talking about the dream, considering what it meant.

Somewhere deeply embedded in my subconscious mind is a sweet and pretty teenage girl whom I have idealized as the perfect wife.

In my twenties while trying to mature in defining values and contemplating things such as escaping poverty and correcting subsequent dysfunctions of a troubled childhood, when considering the whole concept of Freudian psychology and how it pertains to role models and parenting and all things trans-generational in nature, and in the interest of breaking the cycle to become the best husband and father I can be, the idealized wife was formed in my INTJ mind. It was to address the questions of "What kind of woman is worthy of my best efforts?" ..."What kind of woman is worthy of treating as a queen?" ..."What kind of woman do I want my son to marry, my daughter to emulate"?

A prerequisite of qualifying that criteria is being raised in a loving home with good parent and role models. I understood at 14 years old that that my beloved friend was raised well. You could just tell. All that I've gathered since reinforces it. And because she served as such a positive influence during a troubling time of my childhood, she somehow manifest into a reoccurring dream of how she would have turned out had she not been smacked by a 40 mile an hour truck.

When putting that into perspective of the grand scheme of things of god's greater universe, all that I have discovered spanning across six thousand years, and subsequent experiences thereof for here before and ever after, it demonstrates that my beloved friend is the constant at the center of everything.

"Queen of Light"

לכן יתן אדני הוא לכם אות הנה העלמה הרה וילדת בן וקראת שמו עמנו אל׃

אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת

34.135539 N. 82.533980 W.

48.482240 N. 2.064493 E.

Last edited:

AAA

I see Ludwig Von Beethoven playing the piano, ...and I know exactly what song he is playing. I see the piano, then look down into my lap. I then look at the song, then I read above, and what I type now in this very sentence. Then I consider it in the context of everything I have experienced since 1989, and how it fits into the bigger picture of everything from now until 1500 BC, ..while I listen to Zeppelin and consider the lyrics.

...and I KNOW it is not just a coincidence. Nope. It is all too perfect. The odds of all of that lining up that perfectly by coincidence is innumerable.

And I sit here trying to grasp it all, to actually accept what I am seeing. It completely blows my mind.

And then I read this; ...."TimeTravel_0: I find it ironic that when what they are looking for falls in their lap, they can’t believe it."

...and feel like I am going to snap.

And I know I could explain it very clearly and concisely to the whole world any time they are willing to listen or I am willing to type that much. I know there are many similar such examples, most of which can be explained with equal concision.

I know anyone who can think on that level or at that capacity will be able to comprehend it. It's all in plain sight for everyone to see, you simply aren't making the connections.

But I don't explain it. I don't because the world is an evil place. And I fear what will happen once the dominoes start to fall.

I fear you will all end up killing each other over it because that's how humanity does everything else.

But even more so that I will never see her again, even if for a short while.

It is a complete mind fuck from hell to say the least.

OH MY GOD!