THE SECRET SONG

AAA

This thread is to openly address those whom it obviously concerns, but whom refuse to communicate. You know who you are.

I know exactly what the song is. You obviously do as well. You also know that I know. All of that being established, I see no need to actually say it. Although I will say that it is a most precious and beautiful song. It is a beloved love song by the grace of god. The ending is what saddens me so much.

The thing is, there was never any secret to it, nor are the circumstances as they have been portrayed. I keep running the loop through my head, and I cannot see any need to use it to confirm anything or in that context. If you were who you are pretending to be, things would be rather different.

If I am wrong, then I can only say that I am most pleased you're living as you are, or appear to be. But I don't think that is the case.

I see what you're doing. I have been paying close attention and have identified several members of your network. I can only interpret it as intended cruelty, or foul play, some sort of control tactic or manipulation, psy-ops, baiting perhaps. Whatever your game, I am not fooled. And you know as well as I do that I have done nothing to you that would justify your actions.

It is also apparent that you are missing certain details, and thus cannot understand the damage you've done. You're all in trouble.

TimeFlipper

Actually its Azurite that sings to you, but it must be kept in damp conditions otherwise if it dries out...it stops singing to you :D

AAA

...to add,

I figured out 'your name', which tells me that you at least have access to someone with access to time travel. The information contained within is not something someone would figure out on their own. I didn't figure out or mention it to anyone until a couple of years ago. So, from my personal perspective, it is simply another piece of proof of time travel. How else would that information end up at a point 11 years prior? But you probably already know this.

That's very clever, by the way. I wish I would have figured it out sooner.

As for the song, if you were her, there would be no reason to avoid me or advertise it as a secret song, at least not that I can think of. If you were her, there would be no need for any of that. You know who I am and how to find me. You know I would likely recognize you and would be able to confirm it. You certainly know that you can trust me, and that all you would have to do is come to me to send me into an instant state of complete humbleness and humility, and probably a lot of awe.

So, I have little reason to believe you are her. Not to mention, ...well, ..you know what. What makes more sense is that you intercepted that information from one of the very few times I mentioned it, and are using it for nefarious purposes. This makes me VERY angry.

If I am wrong, if you are indeed her, then it is imperative that we talk. It is important that I know it is you. I need clarity and concision...No games, no bullshit. If you are indeed an impostor with ill intent (which is where I stand now) then, as I mentioned, you're all in trouble. BIG trouble. How dare you?

Oh, and another thing. I wouldn't classify it as something "Secret" as much as I would something SACRED.

SACRED SONG, get it? ...Good.

Itheblaze

Here's your explaination. Selena Gomez is really Marlon Brando's secret love child. Look at her cheeks. It's obvious. This Selena singing this song has no soul. She's been cloned. Now Stevie Nicks, she had Soul, like most music form the 70's, early 80s.

AAA

Here's your explaination. Selena Gomez is really Marlon Brando's secret love child. Look at her cheeks. It's obvious. This Selena singing this song has no soul. She's been cloned. Now Stevie Nicks, she had Soul, like most music form the 70's, early 80s.

Very funny.

Ms. Nicks is a 'family friend' whom I very much appreciate. Ms. Gomez is a beautiful young woman whom I would like to rip to pieces. She knows why.

Both songs are full of cryptic references to things we are discussing now. Please don't ask me to explain or confirm that.