The solar flux capacitor

Parazite1986

I have been scheming about the time machine after one of them broke. Suddenly, it came to my mind that solar power isn't used in flux cap. So I got the solar panel for a device and I admit I do live with the roommate now. But since I am planning to save money for my flux cap, I will keep you involved when I get the other parts somewhere in this desert of the electronic parts. Until then, let me tell you my history with flux cap. I saw the person from the future minding his business but that was about it. then I stuck the crystal on there and it went pop. Luckily, it didn't go further than that and I safely dismantled it. Now I have to work on my project and will get supplies from the internet as soon as I get paid money for the internet on my birthday. Until then, the least I can do is to strip the two wires to prepare for a bigger flux cap design.

Parazite1986

As such I am going to get supplies starting in in July for the flux capacitor + ardiuno hybrid that I will create.

Its year and time will be in led characters and this will be a first prototype of the hybrid flux capacitor. I suppose the battery would be a compatible type for the solar panel since the machine might explode if only exposed to just solar power. I will make a schematic after gathering supplies to build this machine.

Parazite1986

I found ebay and decided to wait for the parts to get here despite those dreaded porch pirates. I got the job even though I am allowed to make a sum of money required for my mother's Tricare :fp:.

First, I have to save $50 for the digital drawing pad so I can show you the plans for it in my Manga Studio project.

Then I have to list the amount needed for my Solar Flux Capacitor Hybrid in real life and build it from scratch.

Parazite1986

I’m connected to eBay but since I have to buy food in February instead of parts for the ardiuno and flux capacitor, I’m going to wait until March and April to begin work after I get the parts via mail. I’m sure the food prices are going to skyrocket again so I’m going to fry some of the eggs and use them in soups before I get eggs from Walmart. Horribly expensive

steven chiverton

flux capacitor is just a fancy name use in the back to the future movies so it dosent really exist , you could combine inductor and a capacitor into one i suppose and create what may be suited to the name flux capacitor

Parazite1986

It’s true but I would use solar power along with ardiuno program to power up the ardiuno machine with one of the schematics of the bajak’s flux capacitors

Parazite1986

I am still building the solar flux capacitor but I had problems with my meds and my money due to problems with what’s going on with lithium. Plus, the economy isn’t good right now.

I’m betting that it is the reason why I am taking a break from it.

steven chiverton

my project is different a frequency powerd high voltage sonic crystal capacitor experiment using rochelle salt crystals so far im getting what aigpt chat says is anomalies in my experiments and its very bizare as its open circuit and pulling 27 volts so far out of thin air