The story of my avatar

brian jj

I found a way to develop the ability to read photographs with the mind. What I did was put my hand over the photograph or painting and catch the first image that came into my mind with the intention that I am reading the photo. Every person face is like an IP address to thier soul. A photo remains a link even after death.
this image was discovered by me year ago during an online search. I had it laying around until after I learned about reading objects and pictures. I really felt that this image was not a fabrication in somebodies mind about a big breasted cat girl. but possibly an actual astronaut from the airforce secret space program who met this alien when she was alive and painted her.

When I put my hand over the image on the screen. I saw a green girl who looked like the one in the photo. she was standing next to a skull and lunged at me whenever I saw her. i showed this pic to a psychic lady and she said the exact same thing I saw. The woman told me in a chat room that her home planet is called valgron.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting, I never imagined it was possible to do that.

Can you tell us about other photo readings you were able to do using the same method?

TimeFlipper

I found a way to develop the ability to read photographs with the mind. What I did was put my hand over the photograph or painting and catch the first image that came into my mind with the intention that I am reading the photo. Every person face is like an IP address to thier soul. A photo remains a link even after death.
this image was discovered by me year ago during an online search. I had it laying around until after I learned about reading objects and pictures. I really felt that this image was not a fabrication in somebodies mind about a big breasted cat girl. but possibly an actual astronaut from the airforce secret space program who met this alien when she was alive and painted her.

When I put my hand over the image on the screen. I saw a green girl who looked like the one in the photo. she was standing next to a skull and lunged at me whenever I saw her. i showed this pic to a psychic lady and she said the exact same thing I saw. The woman told me in a chat room that her home planet is called valgron.
Do you have any idea as to what date the photograph was taken?
I have a silly idea that any photograph contains within the emulsion of their manufacture, a time code.
When i was seeing certain photographs that contained "ghostly images" within them, i had this idea that the photographs emulsion could also
take pictures of the past.

brian jj

I am thinking the picture could have been painted 25 years ago with her kicking the bucket maybe 5 years after that. I view photographs as s potential vector for transmission of spirits. I have no doubt that all this exists.

I have another experience of doing the same method where I found a girl i met long ago in another country. I found out what city she lived in When I went back to this country I booked a bus ticket to this city and looked around the malls with the picture on the cellphone asking if they knew her at the cosmetic counter. Because all women go to the cosmetics to buy stuff for ther face. I gave up looking until I looked into a clothing store on my way out. i saw this girl. I showed her the picture and she did not recognize me but i am sure it was her becuase she was the only girl i have ever seen who had those kind of eyes.

HDRKID

Hi Brian:
Thanks for telling us - peace.

What is your opinion on image BELOW?

Anime-Wallpapers-anime-38650055-1920-1080.jpg