Media The Story of Walt Willis (Alien Abduction)

BlastTyrant

Very interesting story, the fact he has killed 22 people is a bit odd and the fact he is perfect at everything he does.
I also tried to find the photo he spoke of with him and Bruce Lee meeting Chuck Norris, with no results.

walt willis

Very interesting story, the fact he has killed 22 people is a bit odd and the fact he is perfect at everything he does.
I also tried to find the photo he spoke of with him and Bruce Lee meeting Chuck Norris, with no results.

Thanks for looking for the photo...I am looking for that and the news clip of me with JFK from oct 1960 in wilmington, de too. I gave up looking , but I did see it once on tv not too many years ago.
It was way more tham 22 people, but I did not kill them. They did it to temselves!
I do feel responsible for the loss of life and that is why I give the warning now.
Hope you understand.
And no it is not a joke either...
You sound surprised that my report is about me when it is about the rather strange things I saw and done in my life.
This web site is about sharing strange reports and mine is just another strange story that you get to put into your job jar.
Yes, it is a true story and have a right to not believe a word if you think it is a hoax.
I tell this to people as a way to find others like myself and not to recieve grief from others that don't believe that aliens are real and that there are other folks out there that are diferent than most.
If our government would only tell the truth it may make my life a little easier.
Please try to keep an open mind about aliens and strange people out there.
walt

BlastTyrant

Thanks for looking for the photo...I am looking for that and the news clip of me with JFK from oct 1960 in wilmington, de too. I gave up looking , but I did see it once on tv not too many years ago.
It was way more tham 22 people, but I did not kill them. They did it to temselves!
I do feel responsible for the loss of life and that is why I give the warning now.
Hope you understand.
And no it is not a joke either...
You sound surprised that my report is about me when it is about the rather strange things I saw and done in my life.
This web site is about sharing strange reports and mine is just another strange story that you get to put into your job jar.
Yes, it is a true story and have a right to not believe a word if you think it is a hoax.
I tell this to people as a way to find others like myself and not to recieve grief from others that don't believe that aliens are real and that there are other folks out there that are diferent than most.
If our government would only tell the truth it may make my life a little easier.
Please try to keep an open mind about aliens and strange people out there.
walt

o do not get me wrong Walt, i give everyone the benefit of a doubt, but it is in my nature to ask questions. Especially when it comes down to several factors as being a avid shooter i know how difficult it is to stay accurate, i own a Marlin .22 LR that i use for squirrels and birds plus its something my brother can shoot, and i know that it is basically impossible to stay accurate with that gun, you can keep a decent pattern but that's at best.

Perhaps you can make a video of you shooting?? I think people seeing that kind of accuracy what be mind blowing "hope fully not literally"

I also was a big Bruce lee fan, i owned several of his books,movies and when you mentioned you met him i had to look it up, i cannot find any documents, pictures or anything regarding Bruce Lee meeting chuck after he won the crown championship, i know Chuck met Bruce at a expo which was how he was casted into Return of the Dragon but that was not after the triple crown. Plus i mean if i got the chance to fight chuck i can't say i would do it ether but i am only proficient in Wrestling and some boxing, but to have the skills you did i would of in a heartbeat just for the simple fact i could brag about it after all these years.

I have no doubt in ET life walt, also no doubt they are visiting us and looking out for us, that there is no question in my mind, i also know abductee's have been known to gain extra sensory powers or have been known to be healed of a injurys or anything else, most abductee's who wear glasses say that after so many abductions they no longer need glasses and have perfect eye site, so i do not doubt your claims, i am just programmed to ask why and wanna see these abilities you gained in action.

walt willis

After a neighbor friend read my report of my shooting skills he called and said that I would need to prove to him the story by a visit to his range. I shot three 308 rounds in the same hole at 100 yards. As you say...It did blow him away. This was done just last Fall.2012.

It is hard to imagine that I was that good looking back, but at the time it was just another day in my strange life. Please let me know if you ever find that news clip at the World Open. My grandkids would like to see grandpa when he was a kid. The strangest thing to me is that people think my life was strange or they don’t believe the story.

The reason to tell what I have done and seen is that after I retired from DHS and realized that I am now old and near the end of life, it would not be right to take the story to the grave. Also, My daughter and grandkids would be helped to know the truth about our strange world.
I did not expect such a response to my life story.
Maybe people would not be able to handle the truth and the government is right about keeping it from the public.

BlastTyrant

After a neighbor friend read my report of my shooting skills he called and said that I would need to prove to him the story by a visit to his range. I shot three 308 rounds in the same hole at 100 yards. As you say...It did blow him away. This was done just last Fall.2012.

It is hard to imagine that I was that good looking back, but at the time it was just another day in my strange life. Please let me know if you ever find that news clip at the World Open. My grandkids would like to see grandpa when he was a kid. The strangest thing to me is that people think my life was strange or they don’t believe the story.

The reason to tell what I have done and seen is that after I retired from DHS and realized that I am now old and near the end of life, it would not be right to take the story to the grave. Also, My daughter and grandkids would be helped to know the truth about our strange world.
I did not expect such a response to my life story.
Maybe people would not be able to handle the truth and the government is right about keeping it from the public.

Problem with the truth is we are taught and trained through media to believe ET's as evil, a disclosure would not bode well with the masses and them showing them selfs would not ether, we are a evolutionary halt and with the frame of mind of people today we will not proceeded any further.

Telling your story the way you have you had to expect some forum of criticism and questioning no? I am glad you are here so i can chat first hand it is a great honor. But skepticism is part of who we are, If i told you i could hear the humming of the ET crafts at night and occasionally hear them, i am sure you would not believe me 100% at first ether. I understand you have nothing to prove to anybody, you know your story as fact and thats all that truly matters, But evidence will help change minds and open those who did not believe at first.

walt willis

Yes I do beleive you can hear the ET craft 100% because I also could hear them.
Don't know if they are good or evil or both, but logic says that they should be both like every other being on earth.
Evil as well as stupid people stand in the way of our progress as people of earth.
My guess is there are about 15% of the people on earth that will survive the comming troubles.
That is not a very large number if you do the math.
Just as it was in the Army, we tend to stay away from making close friends because of the pain of losing them is too great.
Try to tell people the truth and feel that you did your best.

Samstwitch

Walt, generally abductions are generational. With abductees, usually the parents, grandparents, and/or children also are abductees. With that in mind, have you considered the possibility that others in your family might have also been abducted?

walt willis

Yes Sam, That is another reason for telling my daughter about such a strange life.
I would liked to just forget about everything and have taken the blue pill to be normal.
After I retired I had the time to revisit the past to look for others that may know more.
Why me was written on my army helmet as a way to express how I felt about life.
I am still not sure if I had ESP before the visit or if they changed my DNA.
Either way it is important for the general dumb public (GDP) to know the truth that aliens are real and that they are involved in our lives on earth.
Have you given any thought to the point that some folks believe that aliens are family members from our future?
That was the impression given to me by them.
Time may not be what we think as linear. It is a hard concept for most humans to understand.
Good luck in your search for answers.