Media The Story of Walt Willis (Alien Abduction)

Mayhem

Zenith
Mayflower was an English ship that transported the first English Puritans, known today as the Pilgrims, from England to the New World in 1620. After a grueling 10 weeks at sea, the Mayflower, with 102 passengers and a crew of about 30, reached America, dropping anchor near the tip of Cape Cod on November 11, 1620.

The Puritans believed that the Church of England was beyond redemption due its Roman Catholic past, which forced them to pray in private. In 1608, they left England for Holland, where they could worship freely. After remaining there until 1620, a number of the Puritans purchased boats to cross the Atlantic for America, which they considered a "new Promised Land," and where they established Plymouth Colony.[2]:44

http://mayflowerhistory.com/mayflower-passenger-list

Its my opinion thats not the full list and names could have been changed over time.

Whether theres any connection to the story im not sure, when i saw the date of 1650, @walt willis that you mentioned i thought interesting to bring this up.

Last edited:

walt willis

Mayflower was an English ship that transported the first English Puritans, known today as the Pilgrims, from England to the New World in 1620. After a grueling 10 weeks at sea, the Mayflower, with 102 passengers and a crew of about 30, reached America, dropping anchor near the tip of Cape Cod on November 11, 1620.

The Puritans believed that the Church of England was beyond redemption due its Roman Catholic past, which forced them to pray in private. In 1608, they left England for Holland, where they could worship freely. After remaining there until 1620, a number of the Puritans purchased boats to cross the Atlantic for America, which they considered a "new Promised Land," and where they established Plymouth Colony.[2]:44

Its my opinion thats not the full list and names could have been changed over time.

Whether theres any connection to the story im not sure, when i saw the date of 1650, @walt willis that you mentioned i thought interesting to bring this up.
Interesting, Thanks! I was also told they started the Trinity church of friends in Philly. I don't think they were the very first to arrive in the new world? I have an interest in exploration of all things and tend to enjoy ideas to there conclusion. forums such as this also help expand knowledge when they allow free exchange of information. Now if you would help find a voice recording of my Nixon call to me back in 1969 and the video of me with JFK at the Wilmington airport in October 16th 1960, and the video of me standing with Bruce Lee in 1966/67 world open martial arts convention when I got to shake Chuck Norris's hand. How can I find out where my uncle David served in Germany while he was in the Army? He's the father of Walter Bruce Willis. Bruce was just a baby when they moved to America and his older brother is dead. I was stationed at the same place as Elvis but ten years after his tour of duty.
You seem to have a skill for doing research? I could fill in some details now that many people have died. I was close friends with some interesting people. Some things are not fit for public consumption.
Thanks again for your help!
Grandmother and related to .... Can't say until they have died...sorry.

Attachments

• H4.jpg
    H4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1

Mayhem

Zenith
"How can I find out where my uncle David served in Germany while he was in the Army? "

If you had contacts in the Army wouldnt you have already found this out, im saying this if it was me i would have.

The other requests we can always have a look around see what comes up.

walt willis

"How can I find out where my uncle David served in Germany while he was in the Army? "

If you had contacts in the Army wouldnt you have already found this out, im saying this if it was me i would have.

The other requests we can always have a look around see what comes up.
My army contacts have all died such as the chairman of the joint chiefs Earl Wheeler, Carl Mundy, and many others,but there are a few other lower ranked folks still alive? I waited too long to share information with family and friends. There is the problem of too many stupid people that have and would give me much grief if I told them about my life on earth. I think this is why many people that have seen strange things do not share what they know with others? Forums such as this will have a small percentage of those folks that may hinder the free exchange of information and ideas?
If you have a liar and deceiver intentionally give false information along with a smart ass fool that gives grief to real reports, you will never have created a safe environment for the information we all seek.
Good luck!9355

Wind7

Staff
My army contacts have all died such as the chairman of the joint chiefs Earl Wheeler, Carl Mundy, and many others,but there are a few other lower ranked folks still alive? I waited too long to share information with family and friends. There is the problem of too many stupid people that have and would give me much grief if I told them about my life on earth. I think this is why many people that have seen strange things do not share what they know with others? Forums such as this will have a small percentage of those folks that may hinder the free exchange of information and ideas?
If you have a liar and deceiver intentionally give false information along with a smart ass fool that gives grief to real reports, you will never have created a safe environment for the information we all seek.
Good luck!View attachment 9355

I personally would never give out the same grief I've received when speaking of personal experiences.

But, you're right. Thanks to those few...the right to be heard becomes a river of derision these days.

The best way to hide real truth is to present it in plain sight.

It's not fun being trolled either when personal experiences are mentioned, no one likes being the subject of ridicule.

TimeFlipper

Good research my old friend (y):)..

walt willis

I personally would never give out the same grief I've received when speaking of personal experiences.

But, you're right. Thanks to those few...the right to be heard becomes a river of derision these days.

The best way to hide real truth is to present it in plain sight.

It's not fun being trolled either when personal experiences are mentioned, no one likes being the subject of ridicule.
You words sound like my old friend Bruce Lee when he told me to use the direct approach and flow as water.
I wish I had told him my secrets as he may have had more insight to explain the reason aliens may be working here on earth?
The good and evil are just as needed as the air and water as they create balance.
As out technology advances we may better understand the big picture?
Now that there are more people with a camera in their pocket we should see more photo evidence of alien life.9364