The sun is a projection and not 93 million miles away theory..

vortex-T217

New footage found by people now a days is suggesting more and more that the sun is not 93 million miles away and on top of it the sun and moon possibly being a projection. Is everything we have ever learned really have been all a lie? well unless these videos have been doctored up some how then it would appear to be that the sun and moon or planet nibiru (that some people claim to film), is not where we think it is or what it is!

here are a bunch of links to videos of footage discovered. there may be some other better videos around youtube to check out as well so if interested in how your world works then please do some research on these topics and watch the skys to get a better idea of what's happening.

Flat Earth - clouds clearly BEHIND the sun. Explain this?
URGENT ALERT ITS ALL GOING DOWN
See how close the sun is! No 93.000.000 miles!! (GoPro)
STRANGE DAYS STRANGER SKIES 7th DECEMBER 2016
BEST EVER FOOTAGE NIBIRU CALIFORNIA 20th DECEMBER 2015
CURRENT LOCATION OF PLANET X NIBIRU IN THE NIGHT TIME SKY ITS HERE!
PLANETS SURROUNDING EARTH - DONT BELIEVE THEN WATCH THIS
Alien War? Huge Object In The Sky Footage Included
You do not believe in Nibiru see this
Sun rise under the clouds at FL280
NIBIRU'S Moon exploded near SUN! Amazing! (Planet-X will pass to Earth by DEC 2016!) Please Share

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

There will be one group of people to claim that because of the Moon landings, there is absolutely no chance of the moon being a projection! :LOL:...In a way i sort of wish that the moon was a projection to provide conclusive evidence that the US did fake those landings (y) :LOL:

I find it strange that in nearly two years i have been a member of Paranormalis, nobody but me has ever come forward and posted that the US did fake those moon missions :eek:...We have discussed all manner of topics ranging from time-travel to alien creatures inhabiting the Earth, but there appears to be an unwritten law never to doubt or discuss the fact that those Moon landings were indeed faked...Maybe i should start a thread regarding this, plus i dont think there ever has been a thread on here discussing it :confused:

TimeFlipper

Thanks Dawg for those postings from May 2005 :D.
Since they appeared on here lots more evidence has been discovered, you tube is awash with it (y)
My own contribution to the faked Moon landing starts with the communication between the "astronauts" and Huston...During the period in July 1969 when the "astronauts" were travelling to and from the Moon, there was an eleven year sunspot activity that occurred, this means that huge amounts of electro-magnetic energy was all around the Earth and the Moon which has a severe detrimental effect on radio waves...

The worse effects (attenuation) happen between the radio frequencies from 30Mhz upto 300Mhz...The Moon landers transmitters were on a fixed frequency of 248Mhz, and if you recall from the tapes that we have seen and heard, the radio transmissions were crystal clear without any fadings or drop outs, which is completely impossible within that huge electro-magnetic field between the Earth to the Moon!!..

Several people have pointed out that the conversations between Huston and the astronauts on the Moon, occurred without any time lapse to those conversations, here`s why....The Moon is about 240,000 miles away from the Earth, and radio transmissions cover 186,000 miles per second...therefore it takes 2.58 seconds for the transmissions to reach the Moon and then get back to Earth plus a few more seconds between transmitting and receiving messages...Huston said the reason there was no time lapsing was that the transmissions were interrupted for 30 seconds and then made to sound as if it was a normal telephone type conversation :LOL:

vortex-T217

There will be one group of people to claim that because of the Moon landings, there is absolutely no chance of the moon being a projection! :LOL:...In a way i sort of wish that the moon was a projection to provide conclusive evidence that the US did fake those landings (y) :LOL:

I find it strange that in nearly two years i have been a member of Paranormalis, nobody but me has ever come forward and posted that the US did fake those moon missions :eek:...We have discussed all manner of topics ranging from time-travel to alien creatures inhabiting the Earth, but there appears to be an unwritten law never to doubt or discuss the fact that those Moon landings were indeed faked...Maybe i should start a thread regarding this, plus i dont think there ever has been a thread on here discussing it :confused:

I see what you are saying TimeFlipper but in my opinion it really is not all that obvious it's not a projection. We came into this world with out knowing who we are or where we came from and were taught how the earth and space works, trusting with out a doubt that was the truth. And that's all we got is words and video footage and trust in over lords to represent what reality is..

how would you explain that one "star", "planet" or "projector" what ever it is that clearly follows the moon in time lapse? did you see it yet? go to the video Strange Days Stranger Skies Dec 7 that I posted above and go to about 2:20 and see if you can explain what that is following the moon all the time. because I can't explain it. In other videos when it's filmed on, it displays strange morphing patterns with certain colours.

In the same video somewhere, why does the plane go behind the moon? it's at 3:36 in that video

Why does the clouds appear to be behind and in front of the moon at the same time as shown in other videos, if it is where we have been told?

why are so many stars seen on the ground and not when entering space as shown with jets and air balloons? and yes of course, the mainstream would make up any excuse and all would listen.

These are all questions we should be asking while viewing the footage using logic rather then basing what we know about things off what we had learned before all the time. Something strange is going on with it and I'm not saying this projection thing is exactly what's happening but there are interesting points brought up about it by others that maybe shouldn't be ignored. And to those that do their own looking into the skies and not just base it off youtube, will start to notice things if you look enough.

and yeah I bet there is some people who strongly believe in the moon landing hoax that might want to satisfy their believed theory with this one but I find for the majority of the people with these discoveries, a lot also may come from a flat earth theory background or hollow or concave earth theory background which then leads them to the study of the nature of the sun ect.. I don't exactly agree with absolutely everything in the videos that I posted but interesting points are brought up and relating it to my own footage and findings over the years, I find it worth hearing out to me and find it interesting to study everything about the skies and whats in it.

here is a few more with interesting points of view that specifically relate to the moon.

vortex-T217

Here are some interesting videos for anyone interested or that has the time available to view them. Some are also relating the projection theory in some connection with the theory about "The Celestial Dome Above Earth" and "Operation FishBowl"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I couldn't watch all the videos, but do they mention the fact that the moon and the sun look exactly the same size from our point of view?

What are the chances !?!