The Tesla Boots

mullac998

Prior to the lockdown I met up with a university professor who show me a unseen schematic from Tesla. The schematic is the design and building all of the Tesla boots. The boots when put on allegedly increases the wearer's density. With increased density comes changes in time. Although I wasn't allowed a copy or the keeping of the schematic I have an eidetic memory, and I'm going to reveal in some detail how to build the Tesla boots. I found lead to a modest movement in time forward. However the device has to be built carefully and used only periodically as it can cause negative emotions that will lead to insanity.

F Stein

You've been had @mullac998 I remember a while back when I started my investigations into the paranormal and alternative science meeting up with a young woman. She showed me an impressive pair of boots that look steampunk inspired telling me that they were built by her father a professor from the university of Derby based on a design by Tesla. Although she wasn't claiming they enabled one to time travel but instead increased one strength and longevity, with increased density comes heighten strength. I hope you haven't parted with any money? You claim to have built these boots I would like to see a picture of them and details of the occult mechanism that makes them work because that's what she was claiming. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Tesla wasn't into occultism.

Last edited:

Harte

Tesla didn't care. The man was batshit crazy. Cried because he couldn't marry a pigeon he fell in love with.

Harte

F Stein

tesla boots how sick it sounds and its not in the list of patents of his either
Been Australian you may not know what boots are sport. Because if I remember right you lot only wear flip-flops. They cover your whole foot and sometimes can be as high as your thigh, most however are ankle hight. They are a lot sturdier than flip-flops.

alpha centauri

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Tesla wasn't into occultism.
A lot of the people were into occultism back then. Albert Einstein wrote about that in a letter to some other dude. I think it was Heisenberg, that he should read Blavatsky and he has one copy of it on his desk.

I also made a thread about Extraterrestrials and Einstein.

I believe Telsa was into occultism, too, but I am not sure. There are also a lot of thread about him on paranormalis.

Last edited: