The theory that Crowley started the Roswell Crash

OakFieldAlienz444

Anyone familiar with the theory that the Roswell crash was the ultimate result of a ritual conducted by Aleister Crowley?
Some believe it was actual aliens others believe it was spirits taking advantage of other things that happened in 1947 to make it
appear that way. Crowley himself was in contact with a creepy looking alien who resembles what we know of as the Greys very strongly.

T-J

No doubt Crowley was very well-connected, and I'm certain he's had a hand in other 'unusual' events, but I doubt his incantations could down a UFO.

This is likely just more disinfo to continue to obfuscate what really happened which, in all likelihood, points toward a staged event, for the mutual benefit of both parties involved (US Gov't and Greys).

OakFieldAlienz444

A staged event for the benefit of BOTH the US government and the Greys.
You know come to think of it there was a crash of Grey Aliens that happened in
Missouri long before Roswell, so maybe the government already knew about the
Grey Aliens and staged Roswell with the help of the aliens in order to make it appear as though
UFO crashes were insane and outlandish. So far with Roswell, we've had monkeys, secret experiments, B-52's,
every kind of wild explanation you can think of.

The creepy thing? You can find very good arguments for almost any of them.
I had my own theory similar to this......what you said but a little different.
During the Roswell even there was a tear in the fabric of space-time and
every single explanation is true on one level.

HOWEVER....
YOU SEE.....
But really....it's ALL a smokescreen. I've thought of similar things before.
The aliens have a mental hold on the government and all humans. That is what I think.
That's why you have this knee-jerk reaction with skeptics, why people of different cultures
have so much trouble understanding each other, why young people and old people never
get what makes the other tick......

It's an interdimensional filter that causes misunderstandings creating fake events
and wars.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

The theory is that aliens are actually something beyond physical beings they are inter dimensional manipulators who can make things seem real in our reality when in fact they are not. It's usually Christians that ascribe to this theory so they can label aliens as demons although there are some New Agers who think this as well.

walt willis

Please don't over work the alien issue, as even monkeys fall out of trees. All technologies can fail at times. I hope that Trump will release the truth about Roswell and put an end to all the BS out there.

Attachments

• I19.png
    I19.png
    143 KB · Views: 0