The theory that Crowley started the Roswell Crash

Please don't over work the alien issue, as even monkeys fall out of trees. All technologies can fail at times. I hope that Trump will release the truth about Roswell and put an end to all the BS out there.

And just what do you believe Trump will release to put an end to Roswell? Give the big mouth time he will let his alligator mouth overload his canary ass sooner or later and slip up some how....Though with Roswell its mostly a dead issue and has been a month after it happened.

TimeFlipper

You know there's also a theory Wilhelm Reich caused the UFO to come down over Roswell but I won't go there.

Wilhelm Reich did say back in the 1950s how he thought he might have downed a UFO when it got in front of his "Cloud Buster" he was using to take the Deadly Orgone (DOR) out of the Cloud formation in the sky near to him....This made Reich believe UFOs were powered by the DOR....After that event, Reich always made certain there was no UFOs about while using his Cloud Buster again..

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
And just what do you believe Trump will release to put an end to Roswell? Give the big mouth time he will let his alligator mouth overload his canary ass sooner or later and slip up some how....Though with Roswell its mostly a dead issue and has been a month after it happened.
Do you really believe the object was a weather balloon?

Then maybe there's something delusional about you.

Why? Because I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory that some alien craft crashed 70+ years ago in a New Mexico desert? What do you want me to say? Go along with the paranoid status quo and shiver at the knees thinking it was some alien craft.....It don't matter what answer I give you your going to find something to bitch about it so why bother? If this forum is mean't for everyone to agree then I am in the wrong forum...Sorry you'll have to cry on some one else's shoulder....

And for the record I see what your doing..Your hoping I will give you a reason to ban me....

walt willis

Why? Because I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory that some alien craft crashed 70+ years ago in a New Mexico desert? What do you want me to say? Go along with the paranoid status quo and shiver at the knees thinking it was some alien craft.....It don't matter what answer I give you your going to find something to bitch about it so why bother? If this forum is mean't for everyone to agree then I am in the wrong forum...Sorry you'll have to cry on some one else's shoulder....

And for the record I see what your doing..Your hoping I will give you a reason to ban me....
The question I have for you is, why are you on this web forum? I know for a fact that gray aliens are real and was told by Phil Corso's brother-in-law back in 1965 that we had the alien craft that crashed at Roswell. If you know for a fact that it was all BS then why bitch to others that are here trying to share information? 9240

Your not sharing information your sharing beliefs.....I never said I knew for sure I said I believe the weather ballon theory,,,,Oh HELL with it...You pseudoscience junkies have at it...Fuck it! I am gone thats what you wanted anyway..

Last edited by a moderator:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

I'm not forcing you to believe or not, but you're sort of being irrational at times. And as long as you don't consistently break any rules, I wouldn't ban you. In fact, banning is a last resort, as told to me and Mayhem by Num7, the guy who runs this site. If you decide to leave, that's your choice. We're not forcing you to stay either.

Now can we get back to civility?

OakFieldAlienz444

The original 1947 broadcast did not refer to the object as a balloon. It started out calling it a "disc" and then a "missile"
all in the same broadcast. How those two things could get mixed up is beyond me. They changed their story so many times and then concluded by saying that the men in charge of the most elite force ever: the 509th bomb group. And they couldn't tell the difference between a weather balloon (OR a top secret balloon) and some bizzare exotic craft potentially alien. Let's assume for one second this is true: This discredits any government explanation cuz they clearly don't know what they're doing if this is true.