The three types of time -traveller

Mr Scientist

Hello all,

As I mentioned elsewhere on this forum one of my claims is that I have met a future version of myself. Who gave me information and insight about the future.

Apparently there's different types of time-travellers belonging to departments within something called the conclave.

First of all there's the academics, whom time travel to conduct experiments and research.

Secondly there's the military who send personnel back what the purposes of espionage, policing and extraterrestrial threats.

Thirdly and lastly they're all the technicians administrators and personnel needed for the day-to-day running of the conclave. Only a small fraction from this group time-travel.

Mr Scientist

HdrUserFor Manifesting

Hello all,

As I mentioned elsewhere on this forum one of my claims is that I have met a future version of myself. Who gave me information and insight about the future.

Apparently there's different types of time-travellers belonging to departments within something called the conclave.

First of all there's the academics, whom time travel to conduct experiments and research.

Secondly there's the military who send personnel back what the purposes of espionage, policing and extraterrestrial threats.

Thirdly and lastly they're all the technicians administrators and personnel needed for the day-to-day running of the conclave. Only a small fraction from this group time-travel.

Mr Scientist
so how far is it looking like 1984 in the next 10 years i know its already here but how much worst is it? does your future self have any info on that?

Mr Scientist

so how far is it looking like 1984 in the next 10 years i know its already here but how much worst is it? does your future self have any info on that?
My future self also known as a silver self gave me a spot of advice, never believed any prediction that doesn't empower you.

However I wouldn't make any plans to emigrate to Australia or New Zealand. As their covid rules of are going to make the places a fairy tale, GRIMM.

If you already live in these former penal colonies. I would take steps if you cannot leave to protect yourself. A full pantry for example is essential. As if you haven't been double vaccinated you won't be able to go to any Supermarket or Mall soon. I would also stock up on essential medicines. State surveillance in these countries are going to get very repressive.

Last edited:

walt willis

I did listen to a guy named Dan Burish ? That claimed there are at least two groups of future time travelers that are using time travel to help change their timeline by going back to make changes here and now.
Dan Sherman also said he spoke with aliens that said they travel "Around in Time".
It's too bad we have some people that make up shit because it clouds the truth about real reports.

There is another possibility that aliens make copies of some humans and use them to time travel?
I've been scanned and can tell you how that feels.
Don't know if it's out government or aliens doing this to us?
Facks may be much stranger than fiction?

Mr Scientist

I did listen to a guy named Dan Burish ? That claimed there are at least two groups of future time travelers that are using time travel to help change their timeline by going back to make changes here and now.
Dan Sherman also said he spoke with aliens that said they travel "Around in Time".
It's too bad we have some people that make up shit because it clouds the truth about real reports.

There is another possibility that aliens make copies of some humans and use them to time travel?
I've been scanned and can tell you how that feels.
Don't know if it's out government or aliens doing this to us?
Facks may be much stranger than fiction?
I wonder if a copy of me was being planned until the incident was interrupted by a fart coming from the cubicle next door. Realising that threes a crowd this unearthly person left in a hurry. Once I came back fully to my senses I went in pursuit. I asked a serving waitress if she had seen him. She said before I came out of the restroom she had seen this strange fella leaving in a hurry with handkerchief pressed against his mouth. Not unusual in this current climate. And went left out the door. However when I got outside gone he had basically vanished.

TimeFlipper

I wonder if a copy of me was being planned until the incident was interrupted by a fart coming from the cubicle next door. Realising that threes a crowd this unearthly person left in a hurry. Once I came back fully to my senses I went in pursuit. I asked a serving waitress if she had seen him. She said before I came out of the restroom she had seen this strange fella leaving in a hurry with handkerchief pressed against his mouth. Not unusual in this current climate. And went left out the door. However when I got outside gone he had basically vanished.
Thanks for another fantastic posting Lord Henry...Fortunately the legendary reflex speed of the retired TimeFlipper-Ninja once again came into good use by catching the hot cup of Indian Tea before it came into contact with my legs, after falling off my chair laughing at your posting!!:ROFLMAO:..

Mr Scientist

Thanks for another fantastic posting Lord Henry...Fortunately the legendary reflex speed of the retired TimeFlipper-Ninja once again came into good use by catching the hot cup of Indian Tea before it came into contact with my legs, after falling off my chair laughing at your posting!!:ROFLMAO:..
If that's hot tea had landed in your crotch, it would have landed on something well past its sell-by date, limp and non-functioning.

However you may not believe in alien abductions but others do, try to have some respect for that and understanding.

Mr Scientist

TimeFlipper

If that's hot tea had landed in your crotch, it would have landed on something well past its sell-by date, limp and non-functioning.

However you may not believe in alien abductions but others do, try to have some respect for that and understanding.

Mr Scientist
Of course i believe in alien abductions, but you started off this thread about time-travellers, and it appears your only personal claim on abduction comes from the ridicuolus story YOU quoted, shown below that began with a Fart!! :ROFLMAO: ...Its still very very funny, but highly implausible!! (n) :ROFLMAO:..