The Time Camera

Lumbergooz

Hi Folks, the time camera that was being sold in the 60s. which the 3 page assembly catalog was posted on this forum. How come we never saw any photo of it by vintage collectors? I am trying to build one, but there is not enough information of the amplifier section shown in red in this jpg

captainawesome1701

Well a mag amp is a well known circuit, though the "counter" part is a little confusing and could possibly be interperted in different ways. I'd have to read up but something about magamp construction and matching B/H curves in core material used is reminding me of another fringe device I can't remember at the moment.

Maybe the "counter" is referring to the polarity of each magamp (two are shown and the notation of similar configuration) being opposing to each other.

here is a link to a diy magnetic amplifier using 12v xformer

Looks like an interesting project. First radionic unit I've come across utilizing mag amps.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Element115

Isn't every camera a time camera?
A regular camera captures moments in our present time. A time camera captures moments in other dimensions or worldlines parallel to your own. So technically every camera is a time camera just like technically we are all time travelers at a 1:1 ratio.

rossnr

A regular camera captures moments in our present time. A time camera captures moments in other dimensions or worldlines parallel to your own. So technically every camera is a time camera just like technically we are all time travelers at a 1:1 ratio.
Really or are you kidding?