The Time Camera

Element115

Lol. So your saying its a yes. You can really capture a parellel world? So could you actually capture past history in a parellel world from this camera or am I pushing it...
Time is a concept to understand our reality. It is woven in the fabric of existence ie: space-time. The definition of nothing, is that it does not exist. Therefore, nothing can not exist, what is left is existence. Existence is infinite. Our universe is an infinitely small part of existence. All of existence occurs simultaneously. Your concept of time is a playback. There are infinite universes. A small fraction of them have the occasional capacity to harbor life. Our universe harbors life as an inevitable consequence of its physical properties. It is more than possible to create interdimensional devices. In fact, quantum computing is nothing more than an interdimensional computational device capable of spanning multiple dimensions to utilize it's existence in multiple states to increase processing power exponentially. Therefore it is not asinine to believe a camera could be created to capture instances of other realities existing in different points of time relative to our own.

johns

A regular camera captures moments in our present time. A time camera captures moments in other dimensions or worldlines parallel to your own. So technically every camera is a time camera just like technically we are all time travelers at a 1:1 ratio.
Lol. So your saying its a yes. You can really capture a parellel world? So could you actually capture past history in a parellel world from this camera or am I pushing it...
You have rather to capture from the Akashic Records rather than from parallel worlds. From parallel worlds you catch 'online' images from that worlds in the best of case...

Hi Folks, the time camera that was being sold in the 60s. which the 3 page assembly catalog was posted on this forum. How come we never saw any photo of it by vintage collectors? I am trying to build one, but there is not enough information of the amplifier section shown in red in this jpg
View attachment 7934

Should you decide to build this device you’ll probably find it will not work. I highly suggest if there’s really interest in a time camera, you research the works of DellaWar

Sonix

I'm not familiar with "DellaWar" and the only reference on this forum I can find is in these 2 posts. Can someone provide further info

captainawesome1701

Lumbergooz

I guess just wire it up per the schematic. Dunno if there is an magnetic/quasimagnetic aspect to psychotronic/radionics or not. I've never noticed reed switches or hall sensors utilized in such devices but don't see why they couldn't be. Anyone famaliar with experiments encompassing magnetism and radonics?

falcott

I'm not familiar with "DellaWar" and the only reference on this forum I can find is in these 2 posts. Can someone provide further info
It's been a few months, but I just noticed your request. The guy you need to research is George Delawarr, often spelled De La Warr. (Note the spellings.) There were a couple of books written about his radionics research, including the camera, in the 1950s. The titles are "New Worlds Beyond the Atom" and "Matter in the Making".

Sonix

Thank you, @falcott ! Very interesting stuff. There are references out there of analysis of photos taken by Delawarr's camera that have discovered features suggesting their holographic nature.
"A recent discovery by the author reveals that the DelaWarr images vary from X-rays in that they produced a spatially-encoded three-dimensional (3-D) effect..., similar to those possible via fMRI, which is detectable with the use of VP-8 image analysis technology... and computerized digital 3-D software... the images of the DelaWarr photos yield very accurate and well-formed three-dimensional reliefs... Most convincing of the true holographic nature of these images is the fact that certain information about the object is only available on the 3-D reconstruction and not in the original image produced by DelaWarr."

I've attached a copy of "Matter in the Making" I was able to find.

Attachments

• Langston Day with George de la Warr - Matter in the making-V. Stuart (1966).pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 10