The TimeFlipper Discovers Relevant Frequencies To Open Vortexes.

TimeFlipper

Yeah here’s a paper on temporal morphing from space frequencies picked up

the frequencies vary. But interesting read

The link you presented was about Fast Radio Bursts (FRB), a phenomena that was recently discovered back in 2007, I wrote an article about them on here last year (y):)..

Scientists have no positive idea of what they are, but they have roughly calculated they will reappear every 150 days, so obviously they are on high alert across the Earth, using various types of Radio Telescopes...The general thought seems to be is that the bursts are caused by Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)

RFI is not radio frequency per se (Hertzian Waves), it is a source of wideband Electrical Interference, such as the type Marconi created with his Spark Gap transmitter back in 1901, when he sent the first long distance message across the Atlantic Ocean..

Marconi made several radio patents for his work, four of which in 1943 were invalidated by the US Supreme Court, and given to Tesla!
I did like the first line of your posting, "Yeah, heres a paper on Temporal Morphing from Space Frequencies picked up".:sneaky:..

From what I discovered, Temporal Morphing is about flat sheets being "morphed" into complex 3 dimensional shapes, or did you believe Temporal Morphing related to Time-Travel? :unsure: :D..

The link you presented was about Fast Radio Bursts (FRB), a phenomena that was recently discovered back in 2007, I wrote an article about them on here last year (y):)..

Scientists have no positive idea of what they are, but they have roughly calculated they will reappear every 150 days, so obviously they are on high alert across the Earth, using various types of Radio Telescopes...The general thought seems to be is that the bursts are caused by Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)

RFI is not radio frequency per se (Hertzian Waves), it is a source of wideband Electrical Interference, such as the type Marconi created with his Spark Gap transmitter back in 1901, when he sent the first long distance message across the Atlantic Ocean..

Marconi made several radio patents for his work, four of which in 1943 were invalidated by the US Supreme Court, and given to Tesla!
I did like the first line of your posting, "Yeah, heres a paper on Temporal Morphing from Space Frequencies picked up".:sneaky:..

From what I discovered, Temporal Morphing is about flat sheets being "morphed" into complex 3 dimensional shapes, or did you believe Temporal Morphing related to Time-Travel? :unsure::D..

thanks for the additional info. You da man

Himalayan Hermit

Pictures showing Vortex opened by Delta-T-Antenna together with high powered AF generators...And volunteer guy in trance disappearing into the vortex :eek:..
Unfortunately the frequencies already operating within the Vortex, might rotate both pictures 45 degrees to the left in some members computers...Simply copy and rotate 45 degrees to the right....Iam working on this problem :unsure::sneaky:..
Apologies if I am missing something basic and I'm amazed how little attention this thread has received.

1. So are you saying that the checkered round rug is a plain rug and the downward spiral look (dent) is the vortex sucking it in?
  2. At what point did you stop the frequency so the guy wouldn't (supposedly) disappear forever? Did you take any other photo after this that showed vortex in a more advanced/descending way?

I will reserve my opinions until then.

TimeFlipper

Apologies if I am missing something basic and I'm amazed how little attention this thread has received.

1. So are you saying that the checkered round rug is a plain rug and the downward spiral look (dent) is the vortex sucking it in?
  2. At what point did you stop the frequency so the guy wouldn't (supposedly) disappear forever? Did you take any other photo after this that showed vortex in a more advanced/descending way?
I will reserve my opinions until then.

My thread was a joke, call it TimeFlippers humour...Most of our members understood it is a spoof thread...Of course its a vortex rug anyone can purchase off the internet, BUT, the illusion is by far the best when it is photographed first and then sent to someone or a website (y):D..

Himalayan Hermit

My thread was a joke, call it TimeFlippers humour...Most of our members understood it is a spoof thread...Of course its a vortex rug anyone can purchase off the internet, BUT, the illusion is by far the best when it is photographed first and then sent to someone or a website (y):D..
Damn, by the power of Grey skull, I'm sending a Vortex your way rotating at 1.3 million miles per hour. Run Run Run :D

Art

The pyramide, what a greath idea. There is a certain circuit that make clock run faster around a pyramide

Art

The bismuth rock is a part of a eternal cycle initiate with only a spark of a briquet.